Hugs and Love

(Third P.O.V) 

Yuu opened with eyes and saw a bright light. He groaned and rolled over. He opened his eyes again to meet with Mika's innocent looking face. He blushed but then remembered last night. He smiled and cupped Mika's face. 

"Are you gonna kiss me or not." Yuu sat up fast, scared. He looked down and saw Mika laughing. He glared and crossed his arms over his chest. 

"I was not gonna kiss you." Mika sat up and smiled at Yuu. 

"What ever you say Yuu-Chan." Mika looked at the clock and smiled. "Wanna watch t.v." Yuu nodded and both of them got out of bed. 

They made it to the living room and sat down on the couch. Mika turned Netflix on and put on Pokemon. 

"Where is everyone?" Yuu spoke up. Mika looked at Yuu and laughed. 

"It's 5:23, no one wakes up at this time." Yuu groaned. 

"Then why are we awake?" Yuu glared at Mika. 

"Hey, don't blame me, you woke up first and then woke me up but cupping my cheek." Yuu blushed and looked at the t.v. What he didn't know, is that Mika was also blushing. 

It became quiet until Mika started coughing. Yuu panicked. "A-are you okay." Mika nodded and stood up to get a drink from the kitchen. 

"Y-yeah, I just need a drink." Yuu frowns at Mika but waited for him anyways.

Mika walked in the kitchen and leaned on the counter, crying. 

"I have control my hunger, if i dont... I will hurt Yuu-Chan."

Mika climbed on the counter and looked through the cabinet to find tiny bottles of vampire blood. He drinks it and throws the bottle away. 

He walks into the living room and saw Yuu watching Pokemon without him. 

"Aww are you watching Pokemon without me." Mika fakes a frown. 

"Yeah, you were taking to long." Yuu looks at Mika. The blonde smirks. 

"But I only took like two minutes. Did you miss me that much during those two minutes?" Mika laughs and Yuu blushed. 

Mika sees Yuu blushing and blushes. 

It became quiet again. Mika was enjoying Pokemon while Yuu was wanting to ask Mika a question. He looks at Mika and saw a small smile on his face. 

Yuu mentally groaned.

"Hey Mika." 

Mika looked at Yuu and smiled more. 

"Yes?" 

"I wondered something, why are you scared of lighting and thunder?" 

Mika frowns a little. He should tell Yuu, it wouldn't hurt. 

"W-well, it was thundering and lighting when my parents started to abuse me." Yuu frowns. Who in their right minds will ever abuse or hurt Mika. The raven decided to ask another question.

"Also, every time there's a thunder storm, you come and sleep with me, what did you do before that" Yuu knows that he has no right to ask, but he wants to know more about Mika. 

"I cried myself to sleep while hugging my pillow tighter than I usually do."

 Mika starts tearing up. Yuu sees Mika's tears and wipes away his tears. 

"Well now you don't have to cry anymore, cause i'll help you." Mika starts blushing and laughs a little. 

"That was so cheesy." Yuu looks at the t.v and smiles. "No it wasn't." 

A hour later, everyone woke up and had breakfast.

(Time Skip)

It was night time and it was also lighting and thundering. Yuu and Mika was walking to their room and Mika was shaking. Yuu saw fear in Mika's eyes and put his arm around Mika's shoulder.

"Its ok Mika, don't be afraid I promise you wont get hurt." After Mika and Yuu got into their room Mika and Yuu climbed to Yuu's bed and fell alseep hugging each other and smiling.