The Shinoa Squad Visits The Orphanage

It was the next day and Yuu and Mika decided to always sleep with each other. Yuu started to wake up to see a sleeping cat....jk it was Mika, with cat ears. " What the heck...oh right he wanted to sleep with his cat ears on i still have no idea why tho...but it makes him look cute." Yuu blushed at the thought. He started to hear cat noises and new Mika was waking up. Yuu started to laugh at Mika. Mika woke up to hear Yuu laugh. " Why are you laughing." Mika rubbed his eyes. " Oh because you sound like a kitten when you wake up and its funny." Mika blushed and threw a pillow at Yuu. " At least i dont sound like a dying bear when i wake up." Mika started laughing at Yuu. Yuu frowned and got up. Mika looked at Yuu concerned. " If that offended you, im sorry." Yuu still didnt say anything. Mika got out of bed and looked at Yuu worried. " Yuu...are you ok." Just then Yuu jumped on Mika and started to laugh. " Did you really get worrie that i hated you, because of something that is actually true." Yuu and Mika was both on the floor. Yuu was on top of Mika hugging him. " Wait that was a prank." Yuu nodded. " You got me worried, i thought you hated me." 

" I could never hate you." Then the door open. Akane, Shinoa, Mitsuba, Kimizuki, and Yoichi came in. Shinoa and Akane both smirked. " YES I KNEW IT...MY SHIP." They both said in sync. " I knew that they would get along." Mika said while blushing. Yuu got off Mika and they both sat up. " What did we tell you about letting people in when we are sleeping." 

" Yeah but you guys wasnt sleeping this time..so why was Yuu on top of Mika hugging him." Akane smirked. 

" He pulled a prank on me and its none of your buisness." " Oh it must of been something of Mika is being mean." 

" Im not being mean..you are just nosy." Akane rolled her eyes. " Yeah yeah yeah. anyways your friends are here." and with that Akane left.

" Nice room Mika-Kun and Yuu-Kun." Yoichi said. " So who sleeps on the top and who sleeps on the bottom." Shinoa asked. Mika and Yuu looked at each other and blushed. " Well i sleep on the top and Mika sleeps on the bottom." Yuu said. " Thanks for the complemet Yoichi." Mika said while getting of the floor and helping Yuu. 

--- Time Skip --- 

Everyone was in the living room sitting on the couch. " Lets play TRUTH OR DARE." Shinoa almost yells. Everyone said ok and then they started to play. " Ok Yuu, truth or dare." Shinoa asked. 

" Truth." 

" Ugh ok...have you ever kissed anyone." 

Yuu blushed remembering that he kissed Mika. " Y-yes." Yuu glanced at Mika to see him blushing. " With who." 

" I already answer the question that you asked." Yuu grins, and Shinoa frowns. " Ok...um Yoichi truth or dare." 

" Truth." Yoichi says shyly/

" Umm..do you have a crush." 

Yoichi started to blush while thinking of his crush. " Yes." Shinoa smirks at Yoichi. " Ok..Mika truth or dare." Mika looked at the ceiling- thinking. " Dare." " I dare you to act like a cat, bacause you have cat ears on right now." Mika remember that he was wearing them. " I must of forgot to take them off. Yuu was blushing trying to think of Mika was a real cat. Mika started to meow like a cat. which made everyone laughing and Yuu blushing. 

--- Time Skip ---

Everyone left because it was nighttime. Yuu and Mika both went into their room. " Im tired, but we have to take a bath." " You can take a shower first, ill be watching t.v" Yuu said as he was turning the t.v in their room. " Lazy." Mika started to grab his clothes and went into the bathroom. Yuu rolled his eyes but continued watching t.v. 

Mika was done with his shower, but he forgot to grab his shirt. " Oh crap..." He put his other clothes on and headed to their room. 

Yuu saw Mika walk in with a shirt. " Um Mika, you do know that you are shirtless." Mika laughed. " Yeah i forgot to grab a shirt." Mika then grabbed a shirt and put it on. " Know its your turn." Yuu got up and grabbed his clothes and went to the bathroom.