Friends

It was third period, and everyone had science. The teacher said that everyone had to do their school work while she is gone.

"So Mika are you sure that you are ok." Mika nodded. " Yes, i am ok Yuu-Chan." Mika's smile made Yuu smile. Then a purple hair girl walked up to Yuu and Mika. " Well nice to see you again Mika, i see you made a friend im so happy for you." Yuu looked at Mika confused. " Mika, who is this." 

" Aww dont get jealous im Shinoa Hiragi, let me explain. When Mika came here the last time, he got bullied me and my friends tried to help him, but he said that he didn't need help and kept pushing us away....OMG Mika your eyes are red, i see that you dranked some human blood." 

Yuu's eyes widen. " Wait you know about Mika being-" Yuu was stopped. " a vampire, then yes. One time me and him was talking in the hallway alone and then he pounce on me and started crying. He explain to me, i offered me blood, but he is stubern. Anyways, what is your name, you must be inportant to Mika if he told you everything about him." 

" Oh my name is Yuichiro Hyakuya, but just call me Yuu." " Well nice to meet you Yuu, im happy to see that Mika actually opened up to someone and not hiding his emotions behind a smile anymore. Subject change, Mika how has it been going, good or bad." Yuu and Shinoa looked at Mika to see him sleeping. " Aww he still looks like an angel when he sleeps, i guess he still sleeps in class sometimes." Shinoa and Yuu both laughed " Yuu, you two both have to meet my friends... introduce you to my friends." Yuu nodded and looked at Mika and smiled. Shinoa saw the way Yuu looked at Mika and smiled. " I have some questions about Mika." " Ok ask away, i guess. 

" So is Mika still scared of lighting and thunder, cause it was lighting and thundering earlier." 

" Oh, yes he is, i had to calm him down earlier, but i have one question too. What was Mika like...when he came here last time." 

" Oh, well....i guess you could say broken." 

" What do you mean." Yuu's heart beated faster. " Well, when he came here he didnt talked to anyone, he was always by himself. Every single time me or my friends tried to get closed, he pushed us away. And every single time it started to thunder i saw him tearing up, i asked if he ok and he just nodded. I remember one time i visited his house and i heard screaming, his mom opened the door..she was holding a knife and i saw Mika crying on the ground shirtless. I was scared, i just left him there in pain." Mika started making cute cat noises, and started to wake up. 

--- Time Skip ---

School was over, Mika and Yuu was walking over to Shinoa and her group. Yoichi saw Mika and ran to him and hugged him. " MIKA, IM SO HAPPY YOU CAME BACK..AND YOU MADE A NEW FRIEND. ARE YOU OK......MOST INPORTANTLY, ARE..YOU...HAPPY." Yoichi stopped hugging Mika and was holding his shoulders while looking at his face. He saw a smile on his face, which made him smile. " Ok lets introduce our selfs. The pink hair one is Kimizuki, the blond one is Mitsuba, the brown hair one that just hugged Mika is Yoichi, and im Shinoa." 

" Im Yuichiro Hyakuya, but just call me Yuu, but Mika i didnt know that you had friends outside the orphanage." Yuu smiled. Yoichi looked at Mika and frowned. " Y-You didnt tell him about us." 

" It was a accident, i forgot to tell him about you, and plus it has been like six years since the last time we talked. sorry." " Well one day, not today cause im busy, but one day we need to visit you two, can we." Shinoa did puppy dog eyes. Mika and Yuu looked at each other and nodded. " We have to ask the caretaker of the orphanage." They said in sync. Everyone eyes widen. " How the heck did you two do that and at the same time." Mika and Yuu laughed a little. " We sometimes practice saying things at the same time when we are bored..and also you have to see Mika with cat ears and a tail, it was funny." Mika blushed and looked away earning a laugh from Yuu. " Mika we can match, i also have cat ears and tail." Yoichi said. 

Shinoa smirked. " Oh the two cutest cinnamon rolls both cats, what could be cuter." Everyone laughed except Mika and Yoichi. " I never picture Mika as a cute cinnamon roll." Yuu kept laughing. " I guess he is still an angel..haha." " Okay okay, lets go Yuu-Chan we have to walk everyone else to the house." Mika and Yuu left to pick the other kids up. 

______________________________________________

I AM SO SORRY I DIDNT POST IN LIKE 2 OR 3 DAYS. I was at my cousins house and i didnt bring my computer, and i dont post on my phone, i post on my computer, but now im back home and posting. BYE MY CHERRY BLOSSOMS.

Nightmare-Chan OUT 0_0