Confession

Akane was knocking on the door to see if Mika and Yuu was awake. "Guys are you still sleeping. its 10:23." 

Akane then open the door, and went into their room. She didn't see Mika in his bed and climbed up the ladder to see Mika and Yuu sleeping together. 

"Hehe, now I wonder why Mika is sleeping in Yuu's bed when he has a bed." Then Akane sees that Mika has no shirt, but Mika stole the cover away from Yuu, so Akane didn't see Mika's scars. 

"OH..um if I wake them up its gonna be awkward..but I have to UGH." Akane starts shaking Yuu to wake him up. 

Yuu got up slowly and started to rub his eyes. "Akane what are you doing here?" 

"Well first the caretaker is gonna take us to the park, and second I have a question." Akane starts to giggle, leaving Yuu confused. 

"Why doesn't Mika have a shirt." Yuu looked at Mika and blushed remembering what he did last night. 

"Oh um he got hot I guess..I dont know." Yuu laughed nervously. "Oh. Then why is he in your bed in the first place." Akane wiggles her eyebrows.

"You ask to many questions" Yuu stares blankly at her. 

"I guess I do sometimes." Akane makes a thinking face. "Well, wake Mika and get ready to go to the park."

Yuu looked at Mika's peaceful face and sighs. He removed the cover and saw the scars. Yuu frowns and starts trying to wake up Mika. The blonde yawns and sat up. 

"Oh Morning again Yuu-Chan." Yuu started to blush a little. "Um Mika." 

"Yes what is it?" Mika looks worried. 

"Um last night when we both got up...you forgot to put your shirt back on. " Mika started to blush. 

"Oh and also Akane came in to wake us up to tell us that the caretaker is taking us to the park."

"YEAH I LOVE THE PARK!" Mika tries to jump in the air but fails and hits his head on the wall. 

"Ouch." Mika rubs his head. 

"Be careful then and you won't get hurt baka." Yuu climbed down the ladder and was trying to find some warm clothes. 

Mika pouts at Yuu's words. He started shivering from the cold, so he climbed down to find some clothes. "No wonder I was cold all night." 

"Yeah" Yuu started to blush remembering that they was hugging. "I cant believe its already December, I love Decembers here." Mika and Yuu got dressed and headed out of their room. 

(Time Skip)

Everybody was at the park playing on the play ground. Mika and Yuu was walking around watching everyone. 

"Im happy everyone is having fun, their smiles makes me smile." Mika says. 

"Now that was chesey." Mika and Yuu laughed at their little inside joke. 

"Come on lets swing." Yuu pulled Mika to the swings. Mika and Yuu started to swing. A couple minutes later, Mika went to the bathroom. 

"I'll be right back. Yuu nodded, watching Mika walk to the bathroom and continue swinging. Yuu saw someone head to the bathroom and got worried. 

Mika headed into the bathroom. He was washing his hands cause his hands was sticky. When out of nowhere some grabbed his neck. The blonde's eyes widen. The person that he thought he would never see again. His mother.

"YOU WAS SUPPOSE TO BE DEAD, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO GET RAN OVER. YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT!" Mika's Mother grabbed a knife. and threw him on the floor and took his shirt off and started to cut his stomach and his cheek.