The Ending ( Part Two )

The caretaker told everyone that they are going to the park. " Yeah, im so happy, i love the park...wait where is Mika?" Akane asks Yuu. " Everyone i got to tell you something. Mika got kidnapped and we are going to the park to save him." The caretaker told everyone. Akane eyes widen. " W-what, how are we gonna find him." " Dont worry, we are gonna find him, i even called the cops- so they are helping."

" So, Mika if you love Yuu so much have you ever kissed him." Mika blushed and the bullied saw and laughed. " Aww, he stole your first kiss, to bad." Then the bully walked up to Mika and kissed him. Mika's eyes widen. " I-i thought you hated me." The bully chuckle. " Well, Mika i have always liked you." Then people started to come. " Oh, that was fast i guess they do love you."

Yuu and everyone else found Mika. Yuu's eyes widen, when he found that Mika was tied to a tree. " M-mika are you ok." Mika nodded. Yuu was about to run over to Mika, but the bully stopped him. " I wouldnt do that if i was you." The bully grins evilly. " W-why." " Because if you come i will torture him." Then a voice spoken. " I swear humans are stupid." A pink-haired women jumped off a tree. " W-who the heck are you." " M-mom." The pink-haired girls eyes widen. " Y-you remembered me." 

" Y-yes, you were the one that turn my into a vampire." The pink-haired vampire walked towards the bully and knocked him unconsious. " Im Krul Tepes, and Mika im so sorry for leaving you. When i just had you, something happen and i couldnt keep you- so i had to leave you with some strangers, but i didnt know that they will abuse you." " W-wait, you cant be Mika's mom." Yuu said. " if you are worried about me taking Mika, im not, but if he want to come with me and still bring you i will gladly adopt you and Mika." Krul starts to untie Mika's hands. Yuu and everyone ran towards Mika. " Mika are you ok." Yuu hugged Mika and Mika hugged him back. " Yuu-Chan im ok, he did nothing big." 

" So Mika, Yuu- do you want me to adopt you or not. I wont mind if you say no, i can see that you already have a family, but if you change you mind tell me and also i will come to visit every Saturday. But i have to go now." Krul hugged Mika and he hugged back. " Bye...Mom." Krul smiled hearing Mika say that. " Dont worry, i visit you and your family." Krul said and then she left. Mika and everyone else went back to the orphanage.

" Mika are you ok." Everyone asked. " Yeah, im ok. But i am tired, i think i am going to sleep." Mika and Yuu went into their room. " How did you know she was your mother." Yuu and Mika was both climbing the ladder. " I dont know, i guess because i saw her face, that i remembered, but anyway im tired and i want sleep." Mika and Yuu laughed and then they both fell asleep.