School

It was 7:00 and everyone was getting ready. Mika was putting on a blue and white shirt with white pants, and Yuu was wearing a green and black shirt with black pants. Yuu looked at Mika looking worried. Yuu walked up to him and put his hands on his shoulders and started shaking him. " Dont worry Mika, even if they are there why would they still bully you." Yuu stopped shaking Mika. Mika fell on the floor looking dizzy. " Oh sorry did i shake you to much." Yuu helped Mika off the floor. " Well to answer your question, i might not look much as a girl right now anymore but i still do a little and they might still be there." " Then if they try to fight you, fight back." Mika swinged his head side to side." No i couldnt i dont like violent." 

" Then i will fight them for you." Yuu smiled. 

"No you will get in trouble, even if it is self defense." Mika looked at the clock and saw that it says 7:28. " Yuu we have to go soon." Mika points to the clock. Yuu and Mika left their room to see everyone already in the living room. " What took you two so long." Akane smirks. " We were getting dressed." 

" It does not take long for Mika to get dressed, it takes him like a one minute  to change." Mika looks at Yuu and smirks, and Yuu looked confused. " I was waiting for him to get done." Akane shrugged and then everybody started to walked to school together.

--- Time Skip---

Yuu and Mika was in walking in class to see everyone looking at them. " Ok class today we have two new students, treat them nicely. Now introduce yourselfs, and also my name is Guren Ichinose." Yuu introduced himself to the class first. " Hello im Yuichiro Hyakuya, but you can call me Yuu." Then Mika started to talk. " H-hello my name is Mikaela Hyakuya, but you can call me Mika. Nice to meet you all." Guren tells Mika and Yuu to sit in the back. Yuu look at Mika to see him shaking. " Mika whats wrong." Yuu looks at the teacher and then back at Mika. " T-The bullies..i saw them smirking at me." " Dont worry, they wont touch a hair on you." Mika blushed and nodded.

--- Time Skip---

It was break time, because they had a 21 minute break before every period, and they had 3 periods. Everyone was doing what they want and the teacher was talking to another one outside the room. Then three boys walked up to Mika and Yuu. They stopped talking and looked at them. " Oh Mika, its nice to see you again and i see you made a new friend, i never thought you would ever make a friend. Well i guess living in an orpahnage does make you meet new people." Yuu look at Mika to see him scared. " And you still look like a girl, are yoy still wearing dresses even after you arrive at the orphanage." The boy smirked while his friends was laughing. Yuu got mad cause he didnt like seeing Mika scared. " Shut up already, no one cares about what you have to say." 

"What you say to me, listen i know that you are new but dont mess with me." " Well from what Mika told me you were the guys who bullied him last time he came to school, and you shouldnt bully people for something that they cant control, and in my opinion you are just mad that Mika is a boy and not a girl cause you like him." Mika eyes widen and the boy got mad. " You have to be kidding me, i will never like a boy i am not gay and anyone that is gay are nasty." 

" Wait on the first day i came here didnt you try to confess your love to me." Mika says having a little grin on his lips. The boy got madder but went to sit down. Yuu looked and Mika smiling. " Thank you Yuu-Chan." 

" No problem and plus we are...family." Yuu looked at Mika to see him smiling really big. " Um Mika you look really creepy like that." Mika hugged Yuu and let go. " You called me family, i remember the first day you said that you didnt have one..you are growing up." 

---Time Skip ---

It was second period...math which Mika was really good in but Yuu was not. It started to rain, but then a flash of lighting was in the sky. The entire class kept doing the school work accept Mika and Yuu. Yuu looked at Mika shaking. " Dont worry Mika, it will be alright." Yuu held Mika's hand under the table. Mika smiled and continued with his school work. 

It was break and it stopped raining, so everyone was outside for their break. Mika and Yuu was under a sakura tree talking. The three boys walked behind Mika and grabbed his hands and was holding both of his hands with only one of his hand and the other one was covering his mouth. Yuu saw an was about to help when the boy's other two friends was holding his hands behind his back stopping him from moving. " Now this is perfect, was your name Yuu..yes it is. Now what is going to be your two punishments for disobeying me." The boy smirked. " Last time i checked, we didnt to obey you. You cant boss us around." Yuu tried to get out of their grip. " Well you cant tell nobody loves you anyway, thats why you guys are at an orphanage." He pulled up Mika's shirt to see his scars. " Oh some looks new, what happened."  Mika started to tear up remembering what happen and the boy saw. " Aww is Mika sad, im surprise you didnt kill yourself like i heard you say one time." Yuu eyes widen. " Say Mika, i just notice the last time i saw you, you had blue eyes and now you have red how is that." Then Mika remember that he was a vampire. Mika got out of his grip. " How the heck did you do that, you were weak." Mika sent an evil glare at him that didnt make him scared but he..laughed? " You really think by looking at me, that you will make me scare of you." Mika looked at his friends, making them let go of Yuu. Mika ran over to Yuu and the other boys ran away. " Im happy that you are okay Yuu-Chan." Mika hugged Yuu and Yuu hugged back. " Mika...was he telling the truth." Mika looked at Yuu nervously. " About what." 

" You know what..about you wanting to kill yourself. Well dont..i cant loose you." Mika blushed and nodded. " Ok but that was before i was in the orphanage and met you." Yuu kissed Mika on the forehead and smiled. " Lets go back inside, class will be starting soon." Both Mika and Yuu went back to the classroom not knowing that the bullies was recording the entire thing. 

_______________________________

WOAH, TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY, IM PROUND AND THIS ONE IS MORE THAN 1,000 WORDS YES. WELL BYE CHERRY BLOSSOMS.

Nightmare-Chan OUT 0_0