7

I woke up as soon as we landed.

I lifted my head and noticed that the Soldier was still on the floor with me. I also noticed that he had finished tending to my wounds.

I watched as the jet opened, letting everyone out.

I trailed out when almost everyone was inside, but I didn't want to be around people, so I went and trailed after the Soldier.

I followed him to an elevator from a distance.

He saw me when he turned to press the button and waited for me to enter.

I sat in the far corner of the elevator and waited to see where the doors would open. To my surprise, they open to a cozy, neutral looking living room.

The Soldier stepped out and headed down the hall, I followed about a yard or two behind.

He opened the door and I glimpsed what looked like a small armory. That's Soldier I knew.

I slipped in before he closed the door and I lay in the shadows wairly watched the Soldier take all of his weapons off his person, putting them where they belonged.

He took off his uniform and put on casual clothes.

I trailed after him as he left the room and went into the living room and sat on the couch.

I tilted my head as he flipped through the channels, I knew that he knew I was in the room.

I walked over to the wall and snuck off into the vents to watch the others that were in the jet.