Moving Mountains (Einmau pt3)

Part 3 of the 4 part series of mine for a time. I know that Ein x Lilly isn't a ship, but I like the way Ein fit into this heartbreaking tale. This is before the events of part 2. Each person has their tale.

Everything comes full circle.

Ein

I would go anywhere for her, for you, Lilly. If you wanted me to climb mountains, I would, I would do anything for you, use whatever was necessary. 

I would leap from cliffs, you would only have to ask me once. I'd blindly jump. I'd walk through fire smiling if I knew it made you happy. With you by my side i was fearless.

If I couldn't see you, I always found away. I made away to see you, but you never did the same for me. She is just busy, that is what I would tell myself. I was right, you were busy, but with someone else.

I would drag myself across the world if you were on the other side it didn't matter. Only you mattered. I had faith in you. That faith kept me from dying when I fell. I would break rules that forbid me from seeing you.

I would have changed for you. I would have molded myself to be whatever you wanted or needed me to be. I didn't care if I lost myself in the process, because I loved you more than I loved me.

I waited for you, because love is patient. Even when it felt like heavy chains held me down, I didn't care, because I loved you Lilly.

Little did I know that those heavy chains stopped me from climbing mountains for you.

I didn't care if the world was crumbling, you were my world. This whole entire unfair world could fall apart, I wouldn't care as long as you remained the same.

I gave you my all.

With you, I was flying.

But all of it was just a game to you. You were the player and I a character that you picked because you liked the look of me, until you for bored or found a new character.

I seen you with him. You treated him with the same love you treated me with. I was puppet in all of this. You put on a show for others, so they wouldn't dare look behind the curtain.

I was supposed to be the one you held, the one you gave your all to.

What was I supposed to do?

I couldn't bring myself to hurt you. I didn't have that power. Even then, as you were breaking my heart, you had power over me. I couldn't hurt him either, because he made you happy.

The same way he made her happy. Once again I would give my happiness away to him. Not for him, for you, for her.

As long as you were happy I was happy. That is what I told myself time after time. However, it didn't stop the aching burning feeling deep within my core.

Why did he feel so content with taking my happiness away?

How many times could he talk my heart out my chest and destroy it?

What else was he willing to take from me?