The Introduction

Chapter 1

              The Introduction

I was born in the Williams Family. Fifth riches family in town. My mother is the Chairman of a Magazine company called Prune Rouge. It's french for Red Plums. It's quite popular among the rich as most of the clothing cost more that a hundred pounds. It's ridiculous. Why would someone spend a lot of money on branded clothing when thift shop clothing are way more worthwhile. I'm probably the only rich child that opposes of all this. Next would be my father, he is an archaeologist. Last but not least would be my one and only younger brother, Nathan. Nathan is only 11 but I can't beat his knowledge. It's my third year schooling at a Beackly High School. A private school with high security. Surrounding the school, would be tall and sharp bushes followed by armed police. Yes there are times when I wanted to steal a gun and shoot the those brats. I'm a nerd by the way so even if i hold a damn gun, no one would give a single damn and continue their lives.

        So, the view from inside the school is as if you're in a palace but with annoying noisy teachers that wants to know about lives. I don't think they even care. The students are dumb so they tell everything. The wall are neatly painted in red and gold stripes. Mahogany accessories. Everything was just perfect. There's actually a chandelier in the hall way. The classroom format are similar to the normal schools. Wooden tables and wooden chair. Now even though this school is for the rich sucked up spoiled brats, there are some students that aren't really rich like us with limousine picking us up from school. They looked perfect. I live in a mansion.I have a personal maid. But there's one thing that the rich rarely has ...that is a happy family.

      Why am I even crying...What a wuss..

        Plus I can't wait to meet Tasha. That beautiful son of a garden.She is the sunshine to my butthole. I pray that she doesn't have the same schedule as me. Please oh Please.