I got my eyes on her.

Chapter 6

I've got some trouble doing this chapter because I totally went out of the plan. So please help by commenting and suggesting to make the story better.I apologize for the change of title. 

     Laurent POV

       Maya's sweet seventeen! Can't wait ! Stayed up late just to wrapped her a gift which I learned without any help. Okay I have to give credits to my mother. I was really excited moving to Beverly Hills. It's been a year. I heard my parents on the phone talking about a plan for me. It's probably something good. Parents..Making decisions without asking the child permission.

    As I drove my car,the flashback of the accident that happened a year back.I still remember it everynight as if it just happened yesterday.The moment which I couldn't  forget .It started of with me sitting at the balcony of my room when I saw her escaping out from her window. And yes she fell hard on her back. What shocked me was that she was able to continue to run normally. She's bionic. As she turned left towards the road, a limousine ran into her. She bounced off and flung like a rag doll. She ended up laying on the ground with her body facing the sky as it started to rain.  I jumped off the balcony and ran to her limping. The limousine drove off. I saw the car plate number. Remember it till now.

    " Maya ! Wake up Maya...P-please...just wake up. no nono." Her face covered in thick red blood. Blood was rushing out off her waist and her arms covered in scars that oozes blood slowly. I called the ambulances as I checked her pulse. I brushed her blood stained hair off her face.I know she's alive.I took off my blouse to wrap around her waist.The feeling of fear and anxiety starts to fill me. The fear of losing her....friendship.

     I stayed by her side till the ambulances came. Rain came pouring in. The pain of cold wind hit my body hard. I endured it all to keep her close. I wrapped the blouse tighter and covered her body with my jacket.The only clothes left to keep her warm.Little movement from her made my hopes stay in place.Please hurry.. I can't hold it much longer.

    The sirens finally rang in my ears as I shifted my gaze to Maya's suffering body.

    " Darling,they're here. It's okay. You're gonna be fine.Believe me." The ambulances came and pulled me away from her. They covered me with a thick towel and asked me a million questions but my mind remained on Her. What would Tasha feel if she lost her best friend..

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

      I got off the car and saw her waiting for me near the beach. I fished out the fresh red roses and a cupcake. I slowly approached her from behind. I could smell her sweet perfume.

      " Hello Madame, did you wait that long? ", She jumped but her expression was exchanged with a soft giggle. That smile never fails to lighthen my mood. Her hair was tied up in a bun. It showed her face beautifully. I went infront of her and knelt. I light the candle and stick in on the cupcake. One hand with roses and one hand with a cupcake. Right on time, the sun sets and the wind gently blows.

     " Maya Elisabeth Williams, today is the birthday of when you came to earth. That hair that shines against the sun. Those eyes that reflects the stars and that smile * sigh * . Thank fot being my dearest friend.Here is my gift of appreciation. " I stretched my hand out and bowed my head.

     " Laurent get up. You're embarrassing me.Thank you Thank you now get up please." She tugged my arms up and blew the cupcake. A smile formed as I saw her faced blushed bright pink. Lovely. We spend the night star gazing. We sat further away from each other and enjoy the night life.

  " Thank you for being there,Lau.Best gift ever." She whispers and plant a kiss on my cheeks. She walks ahead as I watched her silently. A kiss..