Inner Monster

Chapter 3

    Inner Monster

    I approached her till I was inches from her heavy make-up face. Anger boils in me as I stared daggers at her. I could sense that she was afraid through her eyes and body language. But i couldn't hurt her. She's my best friend. My only friend that loves me for who I am--  Ooh! who the f**k am i kidding?

       I punched her face hard. She fell to the ground face first. I suddenly felt so light.This feeling,I LIKE IT. I realise Tasha didn't move. I kneeled down and turn her head towards me. Her cheeks were badly bruised and she's unconscious. Well done Maya, you've done it now...

         I looked at my surroundings. Every student in class just stood there frozen,slowly trying to  swallow what just happened between me and Tasha. For goodness sake, they all looked like total idiot. Always remember when you see someone that is injured,just stare.It really helps. 

        I heared the sound of high heels getting louder and louder near the corridors of the classroom. shit.

I remembered that the Math teacher is the Principle. I just dugged myself in a deep deep hole.Everyone quickly went back to their sits still in a daze.

     Move it Maya! Go back to your seat before she comes.

     I just stood there and Tasha still unconscious. shit shit shit. The door opened. Mrs. Andrews entered the classroom and her cold blue eyes scanned the room and her eyes locked to my hazel eyes.Please don't say my name. Please don't say my name.

     " Ms.Williams, Please meet me in the office after class. I shall speak to you." That sentence never ceased to send shivers down my spine. First day of school didn't go too well I guess thanks to Tasha mostly .She unleashed my inner monster. I slapped the sense out of her.(sarcasm)

**

    In the Principle's office, I literally just sat there for half an hour staring at a mini version bobble head of Mrs. Andrews. She really knows how to build the suspense. Her office reminds me of an asylum. Everything is white even the bookshelves. It just drives me crazy! So I decided to imagine the hideous scene that will come lashing out at me.

        The door opened followed by the footsteps of terror. Mrs.Andrews sat on her large chair and cleaned up her table. She did not say a word and that scares me...A LOT. Tasha comes in the office and plops herself next to me holding an ice pack on her cheek. I didn't even shift my gaze to her but I can feel her eyes burning into my soul.

       " I have send a letter to both of your parents. Now,I don't want to spend my time watching the both of you bickering about who started this mess. Both of you shall serve detention and suspension for a week. Both of you should start behaving like young ladies not apes." said Mrs.Andrews slightly raising her voice.

        We both nodded as our head looked down with guilt. Both of us went out the office and went our seperate ways.