letter 4

I slept in the next day and sighed as I walked downstairs to hearing the tv so quiet you can barely hear it. "Finally your awake." My foster mom groaned.

"No school today." Was my answer as I started making breakfast for my mom since I knew she would ask sooner or later.

"I thought today was Monday.." she groaned. "I was looking forwards to having this house to myself without you around." I sighed as I brought breakfast to her mumbling to myself.

"Ya I wish it was to." I walked back into the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. After eating I walked out and walked to the mall.

At the mall food court I saw Clair's family they looked miserable. I walked over to them and smiled kindly. "Hey." I smiled a bit as I sat in the one empty seat.

"Hey." Lilly smiled shyly at me.

"How uh.. how is everything?" I asked biting my lip nervous. Clair's father looked away sighing.

"Well we all miss her..." I nodded agreeing with him.

"Ya... She was an amazing friend and an amazing girl all together..." I looked down running my fingers through my hair to calm myself down.

"How is it at home?" Grason who was Clair's brother asked me. I just shrugged and sighed.

"Still stressful but things are.. well.. they are what they are I guess." I watched as he nodded before eating his edos. I looked at Lilly as she was looking at me lost in thought I am guessing. "I gotta go. If I don't make dinner tonight I am in shit." I sighed standing up and waving to them before heading home.

After I was done cooking and setting the table I called for my parents before grabbing my plate and walking to my room sitting at my desk grabbing my pen and a piece of paper.

My dearest friend.

I miss you. How you been doing? I wish there was a point to me writing these letters but the only thing that keeps me writing is to let out all my pain. which is working slowly but still. I don't think it will ever take the pain away fully. I talked to your family today. I am sure they are having a hard time dealing with this pain as well. I hate this pain and I hate myself for not noticing the pain you went through every day that lead to you doing what you did...

I will always miss you...