letter 3

Its finally the weekend. But I to me it still feels like a shitty lonely day. I sighed and shuffled my way downstairs and started making breakfast for myself while my foster parents are probably having a hangover day like always. I can't wait until I turn 18 and I can get out of this place. They only took me in for the money. Fucking assholes.

After eating I walked outside not wanting to take care of them today and walked around town. I had seen a few people I used to know but ended up ignoring them. they helped cause Clair her pain.

"I fucking hate this." Clair groaned flopping beside me making me chuckle. We were in her home since her parents were out for the day.

"What happened now?" I asked lighting a joint and inhaling some before handing it to her.

She grabbed it and took in a big inhale before handing it back to me exhaling what she breathed in. "Everything. Joseph has been spreading rumors about me... again." She sighed and I nodded.

"What is this fuck boy saying now?" I asked looking at her. Her face was different. It was full of pain. I couldn't help but tear myself to look away.

"He's saying I tried to have a three sum with him and his other friend." She groaned.

I thought for a moment. "I can go beat him up for you if you want."

Out of nowhere I snapped out of it to the sound of Joseph's annoying ass voice. I looked ahead seeing him. Without thinking and walked to him and punched him watching him fall to the floor. "Oops." I smirked and walked away as if it was nothing.

"Watch it nerd!" He yelled towards me. But how did I respond? The most mature response ever. I flipped him off and called him a fuck boy. he stood up and ran after me but I just ran home.

My Dearest Friend.

The weekends don't feel the same without you. The days are dull and the people here. They don't notice. They never did notice..  uh.... I punched Joseph today. I know you told me not to but he was there and I was mad so I did it. I don't care what happens to me anymore. I lost you and how am I gonna live with the pain. I don't know what to do to numb this pain. Fuck Clair I iss you so much I can't fucking think straight.

I will always miss you