letter 6

The next day I woke up and got dressed as if I was going to school. but I got suspended so I will just be walking around town. I walk downstairs to see my foster mom passed out on the couch and my foster dad in the kitchen drinking while he ate.... I don't know it doesn't really look edible. He looked up at me and his eyebrows frowned.

"The fuck you staring at? don't you have somewhere to be dumbass." He went back to drinking. I sighed and grabbed my beg walking out.

Today was cloudy. it didn't look like it was gonna rain though so that's good. Well that's what I thought. Around 10 it started to rain so I was now hiding in a near Walmart to shield myself from the rain. I sighed as I watched all the tiny droplets it the ground which would eventually leave a puddle.

"Hey there stranger." I looked behind me to see Grason and his friends. I gave polite smile and waved.

"Aren't you suppose to be in school?" I asked and chuckled seeing him get a little nervous. "I won't tell your mom don't worry." He smiled at me.

"The teacher started yelling at random students and we didn't wanna be apart of that so we left." Well that makes sense I would have done the same thing. "So see ya around Alex." He waved and ran outside in the rain with his friends following.

I waved and watched the rain fall again.

I was walking with Clair to her house when it started to rain. We ran for covered and she was laughing. She found this funny? "Whats so funny?"

"Nothin. I just find that when stuff like this happens if we laugh then it makes it fun." She chuckled. I guess I can understand.

I miss you Clair. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair making sure its covering my scar. When I got home I walked to my room not bothering to make dinner for myself and sat at my desk.

my dearest friend:

The days seam to be getting longer but writing these letters to you seam to be helping me cope. I just wish there was a way to send them to you. and a way for you to reply. Your brother Grason is just like you. I saw him skipping school today because his teacher was yelling at randm students and he and his friends didn't want any part of that.

I will always miss you...