letter 2

I couldn't sleep last night. Clair kept showing up in my dreams and I would wake up just to cry. But the letter thing did help if I am being honest.

"Hey Alex." I turned to my friend who was catching up to me to go to school. "i heard what happened..." He looked down and after he said that I just walked faster. I don't want peoples sympathy especially people who never knew.

I sighed as I walked into the school with my hood up I opened my locker and saw a picture of Clair and me. we were smiling as she was pulling my hair from my face to reveal the scar on my left cheek. I teared up a bit but before one could escape I slammed the door shut and walked away. she was the only one who knew what caused my scar and she was the only one who didn't treat me different because I had a scar. Why did she have to go...?

"Ok class turn to page 162 in your science book please." The teacher told us. I just stared at the empty seat beside me as a flashback popped up.

The door opened and a girl with short dark brown hair walked in. "Um is this mr Vernan's classroom?" The teacher nodded and told her to sit wherever. So she sat beside me. why? I have no clue. "Hey. My name is Clair." She smiled at me.

Without thinking I had a tear drop but before anyone could see I wiped it away and stood up walking out not listening to the teacher who was telling me to take a seat. I fucking hate this school. its full of people who only care for themselves. I walked to a near by vending machine and paid for a can of sprite which used to be Clair's favorite.

I opened in and took a sip before staring at the can for a bit sighing at the memories she and I had created.

When I got home I ate dinner then walked upstairs to my room and then sat at my desk.

my dearest friend.

god I miss you. this hurts me to say this but I am sorta glad you are not seeing what I am seeing. nobody noticed because nobody cares. and it hurts. I want people to feel the pain you did. I want them to know what you went through. i'm sorry. i'm trying my best to move on but honestly everyday the pain gets more and more intense. is this what you used to feel? is this feeling what made you kill yourself? I guess I will never know.

I will always miss you