14

The next day I was able to go to school. Not 100% happy about this but what can you do? Upon seeing the school I sighed a bit annoyed. Walking into the school began to stare. I looked at them confused when Michael ran to me chuckling.

"What are you so giggly about?" I asked.

He smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me toward the office. "Lilly came here with the police about Clair being raped. look look look." I rolled my eyes and looked through the crack of the curtains.

There he was. There was Joseph being pushed to the floor while a cop was on top of him putting hand cuffs on him. I smiled and looked at Michael.

"The best part is the truth came out. Clair wasn't a slut and everyone knows it. They are all saying you are the hero bring justice for her." I bit my lip smiling. "And everyone. They feel bad for the things they did to Clair. The school is actually gonna hold a memorial here on Friday."

I smiled and jumped around happy. "They fucking deserve to morn about her. They deserve to feel bad for the pain they caused her." Michael chuckled and hugged me tightly.

All through out the morning people have walked up to you apologizing and I kept telling them the same thing. 'It's to late to apologize. You had the chance to fix things but you decided to make things worse.' and damn I loved watching the faces fall. That sounds bad but honestly you haven't seen half of what these people have done. And I am not willing to show.

At lunch I was treated to a free lunch along with Michael since I convinced them. "Everything that happened to Clair is shitty and all. But I am so glad that these people see what they did wrong and are now trying to fix it."

"It doesn't matter what they say to try and make things better. The time is over and Clair is now 6ft underground. Their punishment is to not be forgiven by her family or us." I said taking a bite out of my sandwich. Michael nodded.

"I agree. Nice to see I am not the only one declining their apologies." I chuckled nodding.

Once I got home I was hugged by my new mom. The rest of the day went well. That night I sat at my desk like usual.

my dearest friend.

Joseph was arrested today. I'm happy about that. Everyone has asked for my forgiveness but honestly its not my place to forgive. It's far to late for them. I still miss you a lot. I can't wait to see you again but at the same time I hope its not to soon.

I will always miss you.

That night I had a dream of Clair. Her Michael and I were chilling in a field. talking and joking around. I wish we did this while she was alive....

I miss you Clair...