"What did he say?"

*Blair's P.V.O.*

"Okay! I'll be 'round in like 10 minutes!" I laughed down the phone to Niall. He was arriving back in London from his tour in America. His plane was early so I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my keys and phone then ran to my car and headed to the airport. When I arrived, the paparazzi swarmed around me, screaming my name. "Blair" One screeched. "What are you feelings for Niall Horan?" Another yelled. I ran by ignoring them. I worked in Costa and met Niall when he came in for coffee during a break on X Factor and we just hit it off when we first met back in 2010. He was an absolute sex god, but he was the 'Niall James Horan' from One Direction. Why would he have feelings for me?

I ran to the gate that Niall's plane had boarded. I waited eagerly for him to stroll around the corner with his perfect smile beaming at me. I fantasised for a while, when the deafening scream of girls made me snap back to reality. I craned my head above the crowd to try and get even a glimpse of him. When I saw him. He was flawless. He strut down the tunnel like it was a runway, yet he wasn't even making an effort. His hair was perfectly styled, not a single hair out of place. Surely enough, when he saw me, a massive smile appeared across his face. He sprinted towards me and embraced me. "I missed you, Blair." He whispered so only I could hear. "You never leave me again, Mr Horan." I responded.

The whole car ride home, we goofed off. We sang songs, we played games, stuff that only five year olds would attempt. When we both got home, I ordered a pizza, grabbed a couple of movies and made some drinks. In the meantime, I let Niall settle down and unpack. He made a promise to me that he would stay with me for a couple of days after his tour to catch up and spend time with me. I ran to the living room and put 'The Notebook' in the DVD player, put the drinks on the coasters and jumped on the couch with the popcorn.

After about 10 minutes Niall came bounding down the stairs, almost tripping over. "The Notebook? Again! Jeez, it's like you're obsessed with that movie!" We laughed as he took a seat next to me. He grabbed a handful of popcorn and shoved it in his mouth which made me giggle. We both sat there watching the movie contently. It was like I didn't have a care in the world. I was snuggled up against him. Near the end of the movie, my eyes grew heavy.

I woke up the next morning still laying next to Niall, except I wasn't on the couch. I was in my own bed. It didn't really hit me until he started to stir. I grabbed the covers and lifted them up. I was still fully dressed. "Morning, Blair." Niall mumbled in his sexy morning voice. I quickly put the covers back close to my chest. "Niall, we didn't..." "No, it's just I was cold and so were you. So I carried you up and slid in." He cut me off. He slid out of bed. Naked. "Whoa! You sure we didn't do anything last night?" I giggled. I knew he didn't sleep in anything. "No! But I wish we did..." He disappeared out of the room heading to the bathroom. Wait, what

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• So that was part 1! What did you all think? Should I do a part 2?