Mary Jane? A man in a mask?(Shaggy pov until near end)

Me and Scooby ran away until we found a shed and we went inside. We closed the door behind us and the guys on the other side would punch their way through the door. I kept stepping away from them until Brady broke the window and started to choke me. "Why is Brady in a bad mood?" Scooby asked and I grabbed Brady's hands. "He's not in a bad mood, Scoob... he's a monster" I said as I jerked Brady's hand off my neck and let go. More glass was breaking and soon they were going through the roof.
"Shaggy, rikes!" Scooby said and I nodded. "I know, yikes!" I said and kept looking up at the band trying to get in from the roof. "No, rikes" he said and I turned to see two four wheelers with a spooky island theme. I smiled and got on the one with a little fire theme while Scooby got on the black one. We put on helmets and turned on the engine. I saw Brady's eyes widen and we raced out the door. I saw Brady had gotten out of the way.
      We raced away and turned a few times. It felt nice to have the wind in my face. It took my mind off what was going on until I almost.......... ran over Mary Jane. "I just saw my friend Beth Ann. Something's wrong with her eyes" she said and had this scared look in her eyes. "Like, hop on!" I told and she did that. Once she got on more of the creepy possessed people jumped out from the woods. Me and Scooby raced away and I felt Mary Jane rap her arms around me. I also felt something tugging on the wheeler and looked back to see one of possessed people holding onto the four wheelers tail.
"Like, what a drag!" I said as I turned to try to get the guy to let go but he wouldn't. I finally found the turn for the ritual and the guy finally let go. I laughed along with Mary Jane before I saw a branch about to hit me and Mary Jane. "Like, duck!" I told Mary Jane and I heard her gasp. She must have gotten hit. We finally got to the site and finally parked. "Yes" I said as I got up and took off my helmet. I got off the ride and spun Mary Jane around.
            "That was great!" Mary Jane said and I smiled. "Are you all right?" I asked and she nodded smiling. I smiled back and leaned my head against hers. "You were great" she told me and I smiled even more. "You too" I said before I heard Scooby start barking. He ran in between me and Mary Jane and barked at her. "Scooby, what are you doing, man?" I asked and Scooby turned to me.
"Rary Rane is a man in a mask" he said and I looked at Mary Jane. "Mary Jane is a man in a mask?" I asked and Mary Jane sighed. "Scooby" she tried to say but Scooby went back to barking at her. "What are you doing, man? Step off, Scoob" I asked and Scooby angrily turned to me and got on his two hind legs. "Rhaggy your whipped!" He said to me and I felt my fist clench. "I'm whipped? Yeah? Why don't you say that to my face?" I said and he nodded.
"Okay, I will. Your mommy eats cat poop!" Scooby said and I scoffed. "No, Scooby-Doo, your mom eats cat poop!" I said and Scooby gasped offendedly. "You want a piece of the Shagster?" I said and acted like I wanted to punch him. "Feel the pain, Scoob" I said and Me and Scooby just started jumping around while Mary Jane watched from the side.
              "Rokay" he said and he was at the stage part of the place. "Come on! Two shots! Two shots! Me and you, me and you again. I'll give you some right now, buddy" I said before I took a swing at Scooby and he disappeared out from underneath his own feet. "Scoob" I said and I got on the ground and looked at the hole where Scooby used to be. "I gotta save him. You stay here, I'll be right back" I told Mary Jane before I turned to go down. "No, Shaggy" I heard a demotic voice say before I turned to look at Mary Jane. "I mean, it's too dangerous" she said and ran up to me.
            "I've got to. He's, like, my best pal" I said before I turned my whole body towards the hole. "Friends don't quit!" I said and jumped down the hole and hitting my foot against the ridge of it. I slide down it, face first, and landed in sand coughing some up. "Scoob?
Scooby-Doo.....where are you?" I asked before I got up and saw a place even creeper than the ritual place above ground. I was going to go in there. To save my best pal and my sister. Even if it kills me.
________~third person pov~_______
           Shaggy looked inside the room with a scared look on his face. He couldn't decide if he was going to go in or not. Finally thinking he should he ran in doing a little zig zag pattern. He ran until he got to this bowl type thing that had a light blue glow to it. "Shaggy. Shaggy" he heard as he walked up to it. He looked inside to see souls in their swirling around. "Shaggy!" He heard the voice of Velma Dinkley say before he saw her face and decided to reach in and grab it.
              "Velma. I'll save you" Shaggy said just before he was able to grab Velma and pull her up. "Thanks, Shaggy" she said and her head bobbed up a bit like it was a bounce ball. "Boy, am I glad to see you. Let me go so I can return to my body. Get out of here before they steal your protoplasm too" Velma said before Shaggy nodded and let her go. "I always knew you were a hero, Shaggy" she said as her soul left the room.
          Her soul traveled around until Velma's body was entering a building. "Jinkies!" Velma said before her body turned around and Velma's soul went in her own body. Velma fought dominance for her own body and the creature finally jumped out. Velma sat up as she her the creature but she couldn't see anything. The creature had started to get spots all over his body before it completely covered it and the creature exploded leaving a very confused Velma. She found her glasses in her pocket and put them on her quickly. When she did, she still had her mouth opened ajar. So shocked and confused. And she finally got up from the ground.
______________________________
Hey guys. It feels like I haven't updated in forever. So the next chapter is my favorite part of the whole movie. I hope you guys liked this chapter. I hope you didn't get bored with this. I tired to put some of Shaggy's emotions into this one. Anyway see you guys next time.