Part 11

-Jack POV-

"You're my hero." Simone said just as she jumped in.

I chuckled. "I feel you. I hate not having hot water - so I'm doing this incase out water runs out and you owe me."

"Believe me." Simone laughed. "I'll pick you up in two seconds."

"That's what it's about." I drove off to my house which was just a couple blocks away from Simones.

The clock on the radio read 21:30.

Simone sighed quietly.

I looked at her sharply, nearly missing the turn to my house. "You okay?"

"What?" She looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked more gently.

Simones frown softened. "Oh yeah, I am. It's just been a weird day for me thats all."

"Yeah?" I casually responded.

"Yeah." Simone nodded.

We looked at each other and laughed at that.

"Well, you're about to have a lit scrub and because you're special - I'll let you use a bath bomb." I smiled as I pulled up at home.

Simone giggled. "I'm really that special?" I could see her face reddening up.

"You even gotta ask?" I couldn't help but flirt with her.

She was something else.

-

"Simone!" My mom exclaimed when we walked in.

"Aunt Katherine." Simone smiled awkwardly holding her pajamas. It was pretty cute.

"Don't worry, I asked first." I touched her shoulders so she could relax.

My mom pulled Simone into a hug. "I was upset that Jack even asked, you're always welcome here."

Simone's awkwardness melted away as she hugged my mom back. I stared at her a little - her hair was still wet from supposedly being caught in the rain.

"Thanks so much." Simone smiled shyly.

"Is this little Simone?" My dad joked as he walked into the hallway. "Looking more like your mom."

Simone laughed. "Why does everyone say that?"

"Uh? Because it's true." He hugged Simone aswell.

"Good to see you, Uncle David." She chuckled.

It was weird seeing a girl have so much respect and love for my parents. I kind of admired that about Simone. She was good with parents.

"You're freezing sweety." My mom noted and looked at me. "Jack, make sure Simone had everything she needs."

"Yeah mom." I muttered then smiled at Simone. "Leads head up."

-

I was sprawled on my bed as Simone took a bath in my bathroom - I had to clean it up a little. I mean I didn't want to freak her out - or any human being for that matter.

I even fabreezed the place up.

"Damn, Gilinsky!" Simone shouted from the bathroom. "Where did you get this lit bath bomb?"

I chuckled. "My mom buys that shit."

"It's literally so vanilla and shit." She laughed. I could almost see her eyes close up as she giggled at little things in life.

The smell from in there wafted out and I closed my eyes at the thought of Simone. I had to snap out of it - my mind wandering to other things.

But she was just...

Couple minutes I could hear her sing softly. I knew Simone could sing decently - but she was so faint now yet it sounded like magic to me.

all I want is you - oh oh oh, I know what to do

I actually chuckled, haven't heard that song by Daniel and Cam in a couple months. My entire body ached for Simone right now and I realized how fucked up this was.

I shouldn't even have offered, creating a damn trap for myself.

"Jack?" Simones voice broke my thoughts. I sat upright and saw the bathroom door open a little.

She was obviously done showered but her face was slightly damp, little curls sticking to her cheeks. But her shoulders were still bare.

"You alright?" I asked, not knowing if I should look away or what.

"Yeah." She bit her lip. "Can you hand me my shirt, left it on the bed."

At the foot of my bed was her pajama shirt. I laughed and got off the bed, getting her shirt.

As I approached Simone, I became super aware of everything. Her face was red when I handed the shirt, on account of her bare shoulder popping out from behind the door.

Her lashes were wet, as she peered up at me. My body felt hot, looking at her without makeup - still beautiful.

"Thank you." She dragged it out.

I wanted nothing more than to barge in and pull her onto me. The things I would have done.

Instead I smiled and turned around, to stop myself from thinking further. I only heard the door shut moments later - wondering if Simone felt the same way.

Nah.

She had Jason. Right?

The thought made my blood boil so I pushed everything aside and focused on something else.

Simone emerged from the bathroom finally, making me perk up like a clown I was.

"How I look?" She twirled around in her blue pants with unicorns on them.

I chuckled. "Like a unicorn frappe from Starbucks."

Simone laughed. "These are my favorite pajamas."

"I like it." I nodded. "You have the Gilinsky approval."

We both chuckled just as my mom walked in.

Mom smiled. "All done? You must stay and have Jack make you two some hot chocolate. I made some brownies yesterday."

"Oh Aunt Katherine I have to - " Simone began politely. I was about to tell my mom to chill when she continued.

"Your mom knows you're safe here honey." My mom waved off.

"Alright." Simone chuckled and looked at me, but I was already looking at her.

____________
I'm addicted to writing this book 😪❤️