Chapter 23

I can't believe I've hit over 2K views!!!!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I've been silent for a while, my house flooded during Hurricane Harvey and then a week after school started so it's been a little hectic 

-------------------------------

Instagram

thecoffeeshopgirl:

thecoffeeshopgirl:

#throwback to Dotty's 3rd birthday

Tagged:

RyJames

chloebennet

officallyelizabetholsen

----------------------

Elizabeth's POV

(You didn't see that coming)

God, I miss them. 

Closing out my Instagram app, as the car pulls up in front of the Ellen DeGeneres Show's studio.  Now, I just have to finish my interview and then I can facetime them tonight.

----------------------

Standing behind the stage waiting to be called out, Chris is still laughing about how much he scared me. 

"Man! That was awesome," he says 

"Yeah, whatever," I laugh as I punch him in the arm.

"Now, welcome the stars of Captain America Civil War, Chris Evans and Elizabeth Olsen."

We walk onto the stage as everyone claps, and then we are seated.

"Hey, guys, it's so good to see you," Ellen says with a big smile.

"Well, thank you for having us," I say.

"Well, congratulations the movie's getting such great buzz,"

"Thank you," Chris and I both say.

"Now Elizabeth this is the second movie you've done with Chris, so you should know him pretty well by now,"

"I do know Chris pretty well by now,"

"You know he likes to scare people," 

"Yeah, I remember it afterward that when Scarlet was on last year for Avengers he scared her, why didn't I think of that!?"

"It was his idea to scare Scarlet!"

"Well, how can you resist," Chris says holding back laughter. "I mean that's the best part about you show is that you endorse this type of behavior,"

"Well, it's so much fun," Ellen says defending herself. "And I haven't seen it yet, but you scared her before the show,"

"It was so good," Chris giggles.

"You were hiding in the bathroom, right? How did you get her in there?" Ellen asks.

"I was told that there were some QVC products in the bathroom to check out," I say laughing myself feeling ridiculous.

"Alright let's see what happened,"

Oh my god.

 "Okay, that was hilarious!" Ellen says cracking up. "But, now to change the subject, Elizabeth I have to talk to you about something,"

"Oh, you do?" I say acting all innocent. 

"Yes, so let's talk about her,"

"About who," I say keeping up the act.

"Ooooh, we all know who Lizzie," Chris says throwing me under the bus.

"So, how's (y/n)?"

"She's good we just got back from vacation,"

"That's awesome, how was it?"

"It was amazing," thinking about that night, where I knew I was going to marry the women that I love.

Only a few chapters left 

I'm thinking about a sequel though. 

Would you guys want that?