Chapter 1

Am I dead...? Death... Does my situation count as 'death'...? Practically, no. But mentally, yes. I'm a creature with no feelings, no care about this world, no matter how much beautiful or cruel it is. But as far as I can remember... I was not always like that.

It was the 28 of August, time 15:51:24, Day Friday when a random soldier from our cheerful palace endered fast our main gate bringing the horrible news. The news that me, at the age of 10, could not handle.

''My Lord!!!'' he shout calling for my father ''Your mistress.... Quin Rebecca IV.... was stubbed in the middle of the main street.'' He was almost on tears. Almost... 'cause it wasn't easy to pretend you're sad.

I was there the entire time listening carefully to the news that stubbed not only my mom, but also my heart. The feeling was unbearable. I clench my chest feeling as if my heart was squeezed out of my body. I took a look at my father through my tear stained blue eyes, and the sight was terrible.

I saw my father the way he was before learning the news, a light smile on his face. Like he had frozen or something like that.

''Father...? Is it real? Mom can't be dead, right?... hey... father... answer me... please...'' I could understand that it was also heavy for him, but he had a child, he had me to take care of.

''People...'' I heard him whisper ''people die.''

Heartless! That was the only way I could describe him at that moment.

I ran into my room. Closed the door and locked it. Jumped onto my bed and started screaming desperate and hurt. My screams that day must have been heard all over the Kingdom. No, there was not even one person that could understand my pain at that moment. It was as if the whole Kingdom been destroyed, like I was the only and last person remain in the entire planet.

After this incident one thing was true for sure... I was alone...

÷÷÷÷÷÷

Author Notes: I apologise for any grammar mistake. I hope u liked my story and will continue reading it. Thank u!