Chapter 11

I tried to escape the palace again today but I had a weird feeling that someone saw me. This feeling didn't stop even when I was outside the palace and onto the street. Someone was following me.

On the background, I could hear from miles away the shouting and screaming of the ongoing war. It was horrible and terrifying!

I went down the empty street that people had abandoned. It was a great area! Large buildings narrow streets and small alleys here and there.

As I was following the path of light brown dirt and dust, a shadow appeared behind me and a hand came to cover my mouth.

My screams were muffled and even if some escaped my throat, nobody was there to hear them.

The person came to meet my eyes. The moment I saw his face, tears and sweat steamed down my pale skin from the horror. Noble George Brown, my awful husband was scaring me.

''Well, well... who are you going to see at this late?'' he inquired... the hour 9 p.m.

He came closer to me. ''Bad girls have to be punished...'' I shivered from the creep he was giving me.

He pushed those disgusting, full of olive oil (probably from his lunch) lips onto my bare neck while I was trying to puss him away with no success.

He touched my entire body, every possible spot on it and I couldn't stand the harassment.

''please someone... help... me...'' I whispered helpless...