Chapter 9

What is happening? Did I heard right? Did he said that old-man George is going to kiss me?

I turned my head to look at him. He leaned in and kissed me.

It was one of the worst experience in my entire life. He just pushed his mouth on mine. His lips were huge and wet. The force of the kiss must have left me brushes. Everyone started clapping and cheering again. Why?!

I was so happy I gave my first kiss to Tom. It was kinda reassuring knowing that this old man didn't take my first kiss.

I went in my room, when this ridiculous wedding came to an end. I sat  on my bed and noticed a suitcase next to my wardrobe. Does this mean... No! It can't be! I started crying and sobbing really hard. I don't want to be with this guy. Why can't I stay with Tom! I love him! Why do I have to sleep with this old guy? Why has Tom done this to me? Why did I start to show my feelings after I met him? Why have I become such a crybaby? Why am I so badly in love with Tom?

Million of questions rushed through my mind. So many 'why's that a headache was formed inside my head.

I slept and tried to forget everything.

Three months had passed. I was seeing Tom secretly the last months and I was avoiding George from touching me. It was really difficult though.

Except from kissing and talking with Tom, we didn't do anything else either. I was happy just listening to his voice, locking our gazes and hugging him.

Right now I was sleeping and watching a really unique dream. I was in an empty, white room it had a white, wooden table and a photograph of me and my mother onto it. A bed with white bedsheets and my mother was sickly sleeping on that bed. She slowly opened her eyes and blinked.

''Mom!!!'' I yelled going closer to her and holding her hand.

''Daisy... my dear daughter... I was lucky I was allowed to see you through your dream.'' she smiled ''My adorable child... do not trust your father, your husband or someone on this palace.'' She coughed and smiled ''I saw you found the 'true love' I never found. Yes, I was used to your father, but like you, I was forced by my mother to marry him. Go Away! Take your love and go away together. Do not have a miserable life like me with your dad. Please my kid... run and don't look back! I love you...'' She closed her eyed and disappeared into dust.

''Mum!!!!!!!!''

I woke up panting and sweating. That was a weird dream. My husband was sleeping like a pig next to me. I started crying and whispering over and over again ''I love you too, mum...''