Chapter 7

I sat at my bed thinking about this 'true love' thing. I think I haven't experienced any kind of love except from the one my mother always gave me... and... maybe the one that I have for Tom and Olivia which is called... Friend's Love? Yeah, that thing!

I went down the stairs, towards the exit. This feeling to meet Tom again, was aching my heart.

Fortunately, there was no-one in sight. I went out of the door and ran. I jumped over the wooden fence which keeps pets out of our beautiful garden and took the path that led to Tom's house.

When Tom's little cute, stone house was in sight, I went up the stairs and knocked hard on the wooden door.

My breath was caught in my throat. What was I feeling? Nervous? No, it must be the adrenaline from running away from the palace.

''Tom!! Did you call someone?'' Yelled Olivia from inside the house.

''No. But open the door.'' he answered.

''Can't. Too bored...''

''You're even bored to make a whole sentence- Daisy!!'' He shouted when he opened the door.

''Daisy? You mean- DAISY!!!'' Olivia screamed next to my ear while hugging the soul out of me.

''Glad to see you to!'' I said with an enormous smile.

''Were have you been? I missed you so much!!'' Olivia said crying.

''I'm so sorry... I missed you to...'' I was so sad for making her cry, even if they were tiers of happiness.

''You stupid princess, you should have inform us you were coming. I must go at my friends birthday party!'' she yelled while still crying.

''I'm sorry...''

Tom cleared his throat making us look at him.

''Did you guys forget about me?'' He seemed pretty angry but we new it was an act. We started laughing and after we calmed down, we apologised.

Olivia grabbed some stuff, I was assuming it was a birthday present and before leaving the house, she said her goodbyes.

Me and Tom were still standing in front of the door. The silence was a bit uncomfortable.

''Um...''

''I missed you...'' he whispered.

''M-me t-too...'' WAIT! What was that?! Did I just shattered? Also what's wrong with the temperature of my body? I feel my face is burning- AM I BLUSHING???

''You're cute when you blush...'' He said smiling while he blushed himself... and... he was cute...

''T-thanks''

Something unexpected happened. All of a sudden he hugged me. I hugged him back. I really missed him.

''I-I'm sorry! C-come inside!''

I walked to the the sofa I had sat the first time I came and he sat next to me.

''I'm not going to stay for long. Also I have something to tell you.''

''Go on... I'm all ears.''

''Well, I'm a princess so since I am wealthy, several people came to ask me to marry them. Father made his decision and at the end of the week I'm getting married to an old man who's a noble.''

The news seemed like they stung him because he held his chest with his palm the moment the words left my lips.

''oh... I... um... C-congratulations?''

''Are you asking me?''

''No, no Congratulations'' ~silence~

''ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I just told you that I'm getting married to a man I barely know, a man that is more than twice my age, a man that neither do I like nor do I love and all YOU say is Congratulations?!'' I cried. I cried really hard. I don't remember when was the last time I cried this much.

A hand slipped around my waist. Tom brought my fest to his chest and I cried there.

''I'm sorry...''

''You *sob* don't h-have to *sob* be. I-I'm j-just *sob* angry at m-myself!''

''Shh...'' He hushed me and I instantly calmed down. I brought my face up to meet his gaze. He's eyes hooded. My did too. The tips of our noses touched. He turned his head slightly at the side. And then it happened...