Chapter 4

Oh my gosh... I can't believe that it is already this late. I was supposed to be back to the palace by now. What am I going to do. There is a high chance my father will through me in a dungeon. I ain't gonna see the daylight ever again.

I run back to the palace leaving Tom speechless behind me. My breathing was unsteady and my heart was pounding so fast, that I thought it was going to fall out of my chest.

I reached my destination and knocked hard on the huge wooden main gate.

The wide door was open a bit and an eye popped from the space between the door and the frame.

''Princess Daisy. I'm in the terrible position to announce you that your father, King Jacob III, has order us to not let you enter the palace far tonight. He seamed really angry.'' Jonathan said with his heavy and old voice.

''I understand...'' I whispered.

I took the road which I came from and started running. No I didn't cried. I was perfectly normal. It seemed that the only time when I showed any kind of feelings, was when I was with Tom.

I finally reached the place where I abandoned him and I felt socked seeing him there.

''Hey... Tom... are you alright?'' I asked concerned.

''Eh? What- Daisy? That was fast! When did you manage to go to the palace and come back?!'' He asked surprised.

''Well that doesn't matter now...'' I said with a sigh. I felt water on my face, then on my neck and my hand. I turned my gaze at the sky and realised that it had started raining.

''Why are you here Daisy? Shouldn't you be at the palace?''

''My father was angry at me for being late so he wouldn't let me go inside the palace. I feel awful for asking you this but... could I stay at your house. If there is not problem of course.''

''My house is your house Daisy.'' He said with a gentle smile.

''Thank you...''

''Anytime''

We were outside his little and cute house. He opened the door and let us in. I sat on the sofa.

''You're probably hungry. I'm gonna make us some eggs with bread and fresh tomatoes.''

''In the palace we usually eat eggs in the morning with sausages and bacon. It's not that I'm complaining, I hope you haven't misunderstood. Instead, I'm just recalling some memories.''

''Well you see, we are lucky that we have eggs. Tomorrow I can show you our chicken.''

''I can't wait!!'' I said excited. The only animals in our palace were some cats and huge dogs. I was a bit tired of them.

We ate normally and then it was time for sleep. A knock was heard on the door and Tom stood up immediately to open it. A young girl, with green eyes and her light brown hair tied in two cute, high ponytails, came into sight.

''My sister'' said Tom introducing me to the girl. ''Here is princess Daisy'' He said to his sister pointing at me with his thumb.

''Nice to meet you princess Daisy. My name is Olivia and I'm Tom's sister. Though Tom...'' she said turning to her brother ''I didn't knew you had the princess as your girlfriend.''

''I-I don't!!'' he shuttered and blushed.

''Oh! I'm sorry. So you still can't get a girlfriend, can you?'' she said bored and Tom groaned. I started laughing while listening to their conversation. ''Hey Daisy are you sleepy? We can sleep at my room. There is enough space for both of as.''

''Thank you so much Olivia!'' I said hugging her.

We slept peacefully until the next morning arrived...

::::::::::::::::::

A/N: Sorry If you found this chapter boring😢 and again, thanks for reading.