Chapter 12

George was forcefully pulled away from me. I opened my tightly closed eyes and saw Tom standing a few steps before me.

''T-Tom...'' I whispered still trembling from what had happened.

''Take your fucking hands away from my girl!!!'' he growled angrily (sorry for the tough language😢).

''Oh... so you were cheating on me little Daisy... And you, shut your fucking little mouth brat before I shut it!!!'' He yelled taking out a knife. I gasped.

Tom though, took out a knife himself. I was almost tearing again. However, I stood tall and didn't allow my tears to make me weak again.

George attacked first cutting Tom at the top of the cheek as he tried to avoid him. Tom's grip on his knife was so strong that blood was dripping down his palm. He let a scream of rage, and thrust the knife right into my husband's chest and heart.

I let out a breath I didn't knew I was holding. I rushed and hugged my savior, my Tom. ''I'm so sorry... Daisy. Now... n-now I'm a killer'' He said. He was so sad almost in tears.

''Do not worry about it. You would have been a killer either way if you fought in the war.''

''Is that supposed to cheer me up?'' he said slightly smiling.

''Well... it did...''

''Thank you... let's go home.'' I shook my head

''I'm the one that should be thanking you'' I smiled relieved it was all over.