Chapter 13

We reached his home and for some annoying reason I started crying again. What's wrong with me anyway?! Tom being slightly taller, bend and patted my head lightly calming me down.

''You better go take a shower.'' he said looking extremely worried. I nodded my head and headed to the bathroom. I took of my beautiful dress and my underwear and stepped into the shower. I was still trembling remembering the harassment and hugged my own body while the hot water fell from my raven hair to my round face and then on the creamy skin of my curved body.

When I finished I didn't want to wear the dress George had touched with his filthy hands. I grabbed a towel big enough to cover most of my body and put it around me.

I got out of the bathroom and hot steam got out of the room along with me.

''Um... T-Tom...?'' I asked still not fully recovered.

Tom came at me and gasped before covering his emerald coloured eyes. 

''D-Daisy... uh... I... um... I thought you had clothes...''

''I'm sorry... I'll wash them later, if that's not a problem.''

''Y-Yeah, of course.'' He answered uncovering his eyes while blushing really hard.

I sat on his bed which was next to the bathroom's door. I felt my hands and feet shaking. Then my entire body. The droplets of water dripping from my wet hair didn't make the situation better. I shivered. 

Tom sat next to me taking my hands in his warmer ones. Even after that I still could not calm down. He let go of my hands and circled his arms around my small waist. I did not hugged him back but I was indeed feeling nicer. Once I fully returned into my old self, I took his face in my smooth hands and kissed his lips passionately. I moaned loudly when his tongue entered my mouth and touched mine. He pushed me back on the bed and the rest is just history... 😘😏