Chapter 10

I was sitting on a chair into the dining room while eating with my husband and my father.

''My children, when am I going to see a grandchild?'' said my father excited.

''Soon!'' answered George and I was 100% sure he was just thinking about the process. He's such a pervert.

A soldier kicked the door open and said the horrible news he was holding. ''My King! We are under attack!'' My stomach was going crazy. I felt awful. I run inside the bathroom and vomited whatever I had just eaten. One thing was on my mind. Was Tom safe? The stress I was feeling could not be described with words. My heart was pounding hard and the urge to through up resurfaced. And I vomited again. I started crying for the millionth time and banging on the door. I pushed my back onto it and slide down still crying. I buried my face in my hands. Tom... Olivia...

That day I successfully escaped the palace and met with Tom. Luckily his village didn't interest the attackers.

We were sitting in the long swing in his small garden.

''Hey Daisy...''

''Yes, Tom!'' I answered, happy he was safe.

''I... you see... I was chosen... to... um... fight...''

The glass of water I was holding fell from my shaking hands and hit the floor. It shattered into pieces.

''You mean...''

''I was chosen by your father to fight...'' he interrupted me.

''No... T-that can't be true...'' I hugged him like it was the last time. ''D-don't go... please... I love you...''

''I know... I don't want to... but you know that if I refuse to go, your father will have me executed. Do you want me to die like that?''

''N-no but please... promise me you won't die...''

''I'll do my best... for you...''

I nodded and slept in his arms.