Fire Damage

The Byers house had caught fire when Jonathon left his candles from his daily satanic ritual lit inside his closet. It burned most of the building, leaving Joyce, Jonathon and Will without a home for the time being.
Karen offered for the three of them to stay with the Wheelers, since Ted was probably in Costa Rica by now anyway. Joyce accepted the offer. Mike and Will were excited to have sleepovers every single night for a while, but Nancy wasn't so thrilled to have two teenage boys in her house.
Mike and Will took the basement, Jonathon took Mike's room, Holly and Nancy stayed in her own bedrooms, and Joyce planned to have slumber party with Karen in her room, since they were now besties.
The first night went okay. Will had to run upstairs a few times to have seizures under Jonathon's bed, which gave Mike a lot of time to stare at El's blanket fort. Jonathon slept perfectly all night long, but got up very early as usual. Nancy slept okay, but couldn't stop thinking about Barb and stabbing Steve in the chest.
The only interesting part of the night is what happened in Karen and Joyce's room.
"Thanks for letting us stay here." Joyce said. They layed facing each other in Karen's bed.
"No problem, Joyce. You can stay as long as you want. And tomorrow morning, I'll even make you breakfast." Karen said with a smile.
"I wouldn't." Said Joyce.
"Why not?" Karen asked.
    "I don't think Jonathon would appreciate that. He always make me breakfast. In fact, he feeds most of the town every morning." Joyce said.
    "Okay, I'll let him do his thing." Karen agreed. Joyce smiled and the next thing they knew they were making out. It lasted a whole 4 minutes before Nancy barged into the room.
    "Mom! Wait, what the hell is going on here?" Nancy shouted. Joyce shifted back over to her side of the bed.
    "Hey Nancy, what do you need?" Karen asked.
    "Will's keeping me up with his seizures under Jonathon's bed in the room next door, but can we please talk about why you two were just making out?" Nancy demanded. Karen and Joyce looked each other in the eye.
    "I love you." Joyce said.
    "I love you too." Karen responded.
    "This is crazy!" Nancy screamed and exited the room, slamming the door behind her. Will had just come out of Jonathon's AKA Mike's room from having a seizure.
    "What's going on?" He asked Nancy.
    "Our parents love each other." Nancy said, then she went back to bed and dreamed about Barb.