First Fight

Mike, Will, Nancy, and Jonathon arrived in Canada and Mike landed the plane on top of the CN Tower. Jonathon pressed a button on the plane take made it morph into a giant parachute that they used to float to the ground. Then he turned it back into his breakfast stand and began to sell bacon to people walking by.
    "Jonathon, we seriously have to go." Nancy demanded.
    "Nance, I'm trying to make breakfast." Said Jonathon.
    "Wait, where are we going?" Questioned Will.
    "To find our moms!" Nancy exclaimed.
    "Nancy, I have a plan!" Jonathon screeched, "Once my mom smells my breakfast, she'll come searching for it."
    "Oh come on, Jonathon." Said Nancy, "Canada's big. She's not going to -"
    "I came as fast as I could." Joyce interrupted from behind them. She was pulling Karen and Holly in a wagon.
    "Mom!" Will cried, running into her arms.
    "May I have an egg, Jonathon?" Joyce asked.
    "Sure mom." He said, handing her a fried egg on a paper plate.
    "FRIED???? I ONLY EAT SCRAMBLED!!!" Joyce roared, throwing her plate at Jonathon's face. Jonathon smiled, because he knew that their relationship was back to normal.
    "Mom?" Nancy said.
    "Yes Nancy." Said Karen, climbing out of the wagon.
    "I'm...I'm sorry."
    "It's okay Nancy." Karen said hugging her, "You'll always be my 7th favourite girl!"
    "Wait, what?" Nancy exclaimed, escaping her mother's arms.
    "Well," said Karen, "There's Joyce, Holly, Barb, Barb's mom, Eleven, my dentist, Dustin's aunt, then you."
    "HOLD THE F*CK UP!" Joyce screamed, "WAS THAT ANOTHER MOM'S NAME I HEARD????"
    "Joyce, Barb's mom and I are just friends. Nothing more." Karen reassured her.
    "WELL, NANCY TOLD STEVE THAT JONATHON AND HER WERE ONLY FRIENDS. OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE. AND BEFORE THAT, SHE TOLD YOU THAT HER AND STEVE WERE JUST FRIENDS. BUT THEY WERE OBVIOUSLY MORE THAN THAT!" Joyce screamed at the top of her lungs.
    "Joyce..."
    "No Karen. Kids, let's go home. But not to the Wheelers house. We can stay at Hop's."
    Boy did Karen hate it when Joyce called Hopper Hop.
    The Byers took Jonathon's Jolly Jet back to Hawkins. The Wheelers went to the airport and had to pay for plane tickets.