Eleven

It was 1 in the afternoon and there was a knock at the door. Mike knew what that meant. He ran to the door screaming "ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN!"
    But when he opened it, it was only Dustin and Lucas.
    "Oh, it's you guys." Mike said, disappointed, "Come in." Dustin and Lucas welcomed theirselves into Mike's house, as they always do. Like, always. They pretty much lived at Mike's house, and were now extremely jealous that Will actually got to.
    "So, I hear Will's living here now." Lucas said.
    "Temporarily." Said Mike.
    "You sure Mikey Boi?" Jonathon asked from the kitchen where he was making second breakfast, "My mom and your mom are kind of in love now." Mike rolled his eyes.
    "Speaking of, where are they?" Mike inquired.
    "No clue." Jonathon answered, "I've been busy making breakfast to give them attention."
    There was another knock at the door.
    "EL EL EL EL EL!!" Mike yelled, then opened it to see Nancy.
    "I just stabbed Steve." She said.
    "Nobody cares, Nancy...wait, what did you do?" Questioned Mike.
    "Ugh, never mind." Nancy said then ran upstairs, almost bumping into Will who was coming down from having his seizure.
    "Hey guys." Will said.
    "Hey Will." Said Dustin.
    "Okay, things are really strange right now. How about we go play some d&d?" Lucas suggested.
    "Sure. Let's go guys." Said Mike. They all raced to the basement, and just as Mike was about to shut the door behind them there was a knock on the front door.
    "Eleven." Mike said, then bolted to the door and answered it. Sure enough, it was Eleven being delivered by Hopper, her adoptive father.
    "Mike!" Eleven cried.
    "Eleven!" Mike shouted. They threw their arms around each other. Although they weren't in a relationship, they were best friends, and Mike knew they would date when they were old enough to.
    "She's recovering from the effects of the upside down very fast." Hopper said, "Although, she still has a few minor glitches."
    "Glitches, what do you mean?" Mike asked. El began to wrap the lyrics to 'Super Bass' by Nicki Minaj, which was particularly odd because Nicki Minaj was two years old and had not released that song yet.
    "MIIIKKE!" Nancy yelled, running toward him, "Look what I found!" It was a letter from Karen and Joyce.

    Dear Kids,

    We have moved to Canada with Holly. Try to catch us now.

    xo, Koyce