Jancy???

Sorry for not uploading the past few days. Not like a large amount of people read this but still.
_____________________________

    Back in Hawkins, Mike was having a crying session in the backyard. He wasn't allowed to see Will anymore; his mother said so. On top of that he couldn't see Dustin or Lucas for a while either. They decided to eat his mom's casseroles while staying at his house. Karen used her spatula of doom and Lucas and Dustin were now in the hospital. Today Karen would go to court over their accusation of child abuse.
    The Byers on the other hand were staying at Hopper's. Joyce was trying to convince herself that she loved Hopper; she needed someone to replace Karen. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't feel the same way about him as she did about her.
    Jonathon was having love troubles, too. He was trying to convince himself that he didn't love Nancy. He thought, No, I can't possibly love Nancy! I have breakfast, that's all that's important. But he still couldn't get her out of his head, like Joyce couldn't keep Karen out of her's.

    Jonathon had to go see Nancy.
He slithered over to the Wheeler's house and banged on the door with his head. Nancy answered. How convenient.
"Hey Jonathon." She greeted him.
"Hey." Jonathon said.
"Why are your here? Does your mom know?" She asked.
"I just wanted to...uh..." Jonathon had no excuse for this one, "Use your washroom!"
"Oh. Does Hopper not have a washroom at his house?" Nancy inquired.
"No, he just pees off the porch." Jonathon lied.
"Oh, okay. I guess you can come in. My mom's at court so your life isn't at that much risk." She said.
Jonathon used the washroom, even though he didn't need to. Then he made Nancy breakfast, even though it was 5:00 in the afternoon. When he was done, the two sat together eating scrambled eggs.
"Want some ketchup?" Jonathon offered.
"Sure! I love ketchup! It reminds me of Steve's blood." Nancy said, taking the Ketchup and pouring nearly half the bottle on her plate!until you couldn't see the eggs anymore. Then the phone began to ring.
"Excuse me." Nancy said with a mouth full of ketchup. She stood up and walked across the room to the phone, then answered it. Jonathon made bacon while she was speaking to whoever was on the other line. When she finally hung up, Jonathon, who can make breakfasts at the speed of light, had already finished his bacon. When he looked at Nancy, she was crying.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"My mom." She replied, "She's going to jail."