Jonathon's Jolly Jet

Mike was flying Jonathon's private jet and Will was his assistant. But Mike could never leave Will fully in charge, because he often had to run away to have seizures. This meant Mike could not take any bathroom breaks. Eventually, he pulled a "Troy", and wet his pants.
When Nancy and Jonathon went to check on him and saw what had happened, Nancy instructed Jonathon to take a picture with his fancy camera that Steve got him. But Nancy still couldn't handle the thought of Steve, so she took her giant pocket knife (a butcher knife that she keeps in her pocket) and began to stab Jonathon's bed, because Jonathon didn't want her to stab the seats.
"What the hell is going on?!" Yelled Will, sliding out from under the bed.
    "STEEEVE!!!" Nancy screeched.
    "NANCE! I GOT THE PICTURE!" Jonathon yelled.
    "GET RID OF THAT RIGHT NOW!" Mike insisted.
    "How?" Asked Jonathon, "The only trash can we have on here is you. Wanna eat it?"
    "Shut the f*ck up and throw it out the damn window Jonny Boi!" Mike yelled.
    "Fine." Jonathon said. He opened the large window. Unfortunately, this was bad timing, because Will was in the middle of practicing his Superman leap he's working on for his ballet class. He flew right out the window.
    "WILL!" Jonathon screamed, "Jonathon's Jolly Jet is also a rescue jet, don't panic! Don't panic! STOP PANICKING!" Jonathon was clearly the only one panicking.
    Jonathon pressed a bright red button that read "RESCUE".
    A long robotic arm came out of the bottom of the plane, grabbed Will, tossed him back in the window, and returned to the bottom of the jet.
    "WILL! YOU OKAY??" Mike cried.
    "One sec." Will said. He ran to Jonathon's bed and began to have a seizure underneath it.
    "He's fine." Said Jonathon.