Defying Gravity

Joyce had taken a trip in with her two boys in "Jonathon's Jolly Jet". Jonathon was flying higher than he ever had before. Joyce was having a great time, so far away from Karen. But it didn't last long. Will began to have the seizure of a life time. This seizure was so huge that he accidentally hit the red button that turned the jet into a breakfast stand. Now Joyce was falling from the sky.
    She thought it was all over. He whole life. No more object fights, no more abusing her children, no more...Karen. But when she looked to her left, she saw Karen falling with her. Karen smiled that beautiful smile that made Joyce weak. The two reached out and grabbed each others hand. Suddenly, they stopped falling. They were flying together. Defying gravity.

    Karen woke up. 10:00 a.m. It was all a dream, but Joyce knew that she had to apologize to Karen and win her back.
    Joyce arrived at the town jail by 10:15. She ran to Karen's cell.
    "Karen!" She exclaimed.
    "Joyce?" Karen asked, surprised.
    "I'm so sorry. I love you, Karen Wheeler. Will you marry me?" Joyce asked. It was a huge and sudden move, but she felt that it was right.
    "Wow Joyce." Karen said, "I have 5 more weeks in this place, but once I'm set free I will gladly marry you!" Karen reached through the bars and grabbed Joyce's hand.
    "But...it's technically illegal to get married, right?" Joyce inquired.
    "Yes," Karen said, "But we can protest! And then you and Will and Jonathon can move in with us permanently. And Jonathon can make us breakfast every morning, and Mike and Will can have a never-ending sleepover. Maybe Nancy and Jonathon will even want to be better friends. Also, move in while I'm here, so we can start living together as soon as I escape this hell hole!"
    "Okay Karen. I can't wait to get the Koyce life back." Joyce said.
    "Fuck yes." Karen agreed.

Authors Note:

Thanks to everyone who read this! Make sure to read "The Koyce Life" by flufferr to know what happens later in the life of Koyce:) I might be writing a prequel or possibly a sequel so stay tuned but this book has been completed!
I plan on writing more Stranger Things and IT Fan Fics, mostly sarcastic ones like this but I might try to make one realistic one day. So definitely follow me!! (Please, I only have one follower and I'm desperate)
Always remember to ship Koyce and eat your green tea Kit Kats.
-mychemicaleggos