Day 7

SEAN

Everything's change when Mark and I start chatting, and knowing each other. It feels more comfortable, but still, he's a stranger that randomly chat on me.

After Mark sent his last message saying,

"You look gorgeous."

It takes time for me to processed in my mind, and my heart. And i think that everyone around me, suddenly stopped.

I checked my phone and still revealing the message. Until he sent again another.

Actually, i'm not really mad at him. I'm just hate that they judge my face. But to Mark, he said that i'm gorgeous.

1:48 PM

Mark:
I am very sorry Sean..

Mark:
I didn't mean to not chatting you..

Mark:
I'm sorry...

1:49 PM

Mark:
Sean pleaseeee talk to me😭.

Seen 1:49 PM

Mark:
Pleaseee i'm begging you, Sean!

1:50 PM

Sean:
I'm sorry Mark, but i need to go.

Mark:
Oh god finally!

Mark:
Wait, what??

1:51 PM

Sean:
Bye Mark.

Sent 1:51 PM

After i send the message, i quickly turn off my phone, and go off to my bed to grab some food to eat.

I left my phone on the bed. And i walk straightly to the kitchen to grab some cereal even if i always eat it on morning for breakfast.

Mark haven't done wrong. I think i'm just so childish to think that, he's laughing at my photo that i sent to him. I think i need to accept his apology.

I put down the box of cereal, and i rushly run to my room.

Why i am running? W-what i am doing??

I closed the door and i quickly grab my phone and opened it. And revealing the messages from Mark.

1:52 PM

Mark:
Sean i'm really sorry.

Sent 1:52 PM

Mark:
Look, if you really don't want my apology, I WILL CONTINUING SAYING SORRY UNTIL YOU ACCEPT MY APOLOGY😊.

Sent 1:52 PM

Mark:
Sean i'm sorry.

Sent 1:52 PM

1:53 PM

Mark:
Sean i'm sorry.

Sent 1:53 PM

Mark:
Sean i'm sorry.

Seen 1:53 PM

I feel my cheeks are blushing, and heated up. And anytime i could scream. I don't know why but, i'm really happy.

1:54 PM

Sean:
Mark! Stop that! I've already accept your apology😂😂

Sean:
And also, you make my day happy ;)

1:55 PM

Mark:
Omg!!!! I can't believe it!!!

Mark:
I'm happy too that, i made you smile, and happy😊.

Sean:
I'm sorry too Mark.

Sean:
By the way, i have work tomorrow. So expect that, i won't able to chat you in the morning and the afternoon.

1:56 PM

Sean:
But, i'll try my best to talk to you. If i have a free time on my work.

Mark:
No, no. It's okay you know.😊

1:57 PM

Mark:
I'll just wait for your chat tomorrow😊.

Sean:
Okay.

Sean:
So, umm... i gotta go? Because i have some stuff need to work on.

Mark:
Sure. So, see you tomorrow?

1:58 PM

Sean:
Uh.. yeah..

Sean:
Bye.

Seen 1:58 PM