Day 34

MARK

I woke up on the sound of the buzzing alarm of my phone. I find my phone and shut the alarm. I sighed and i looked up on the beautiful green leprechaun on my side that are still sleeping. He looks so adorable on his plain white t shirt and pajamas. And his hair was messy. I smiled and i kiss his forehead and hugged him.

A few days left... he will leave me..

My smile starting to fade away. I hugged him more and my eyes are starting to get blurry.

When suddenly, Jack groaned and he opened his eyes slowly.

"Goodmorning love." I greeted and kissed his forehead. I swipe my eyes and smile at him.

"Goodmorning too, love." He said smiling and his voice was dry. Suddenly, his smile fades away. "Wait, are you crying Mark?"

"Me? Crying? No!" I lied and forced a smile.

"No, you're lying Mark. I can see it on your eyes. Come on, tell me love." He said. I sighed and sat up.

"Okay.. you win." I said. He sat up too and he looked up to me. "I'm just sad because, you only have 2 days left  here. And then, you will leave me.." I said. Suddenly, my tears escaped. I can't hold it anymore.

"Markimoo.." He cooed and he hugged me. I hugged back and cried under his arms. "Don't cry love."

"I'm not crying! I'm just emotional you know.." I pretend.

"Dork. Don't lie to me." He said laughing while circleling my back. "Don't worry, i'll fly back here when they said to me the important thing they want to say. I promised it to you, right?" He said. I nodded and i pull off on our hug, facing him.

"Promise?" I said.

"Promise." He said, cupping my face and pulled me on a kiss. I kissed back and we closed our eyes, cherishing the moment. We pulled off to catch our breath and i opened my eyes, same as his.

I hope this never ends.

"I love you Markimoo." He said, smiling and he cupped my face. I smiled and i peck him before i talk.

"I love you too, Jack. From the bottom of my heart.." I said and i pointes his left chest. "And butt." I said and i touch his ass.

He laughed and he rested his forehead onto mine. I rested mine too and i closed my eyes.

"Once i get back here, i promise that i will never leave your side forever." He said.

"Forever?" I asked.

"And ever." He said and i can feel that a smile has formed on his lips. I smiled to and we stay like that for a while.

I can never wish anymore because God gave me the perfect gift. A perfect gift that i will never leave. A perfect give that i will do anything to make him happy. A perfect gift like no other.

And that was Sean William McLoughlin.

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short. I'm just very busy today and the last day and the oast few days because we have a lot of school works. I hope you will understand me and i hope you enjoy this chapter!