Day 1

SEAN

"Thank you for coming!" I greeted before the customer leave the café.

I grab my spray and my kitchen cloth and cleaned the table. After cleaning it, i rushly walk to the staff room to change my clothes. Because my shift was already done.

"How's the day, Sean?" I look at my back, and i see Felix (Also known as his Youtube name, Pewdiepie).

"Great. How about your's?" I look back again and i put my apron inside of my locker, and look at him.

"I'm so f*cking exhausted man! After my shift, i need to make another video for my fans." I look at him.

"Why don't you take a rest? Your fans will understand that." I said and crossed my arms.

Felix is my bestfriend. He's also working where i work too. And he also have a channel on Youtube that have a billion of subscribers.

"Maybe they'll do." He just nodded and sit on the bench on his back.

"Hey, why don't you make yourself a channel? You are good at playing video games and talking to the people?" He said as he look up at me.

I sighed and turn around to close my locker.

"Felix, how many times do i have to tell you that i am not interested in that?" I said.

I am not really interested in Youtubing. I do watching some Youtube videos, but not making a nonsense video and post it on Youtube. All the time, Felix want me to make myself a channel, but i keep saying no. And one more thing, i'm a shy guy.

"Okay. If you say so." He stood up and brush his apron. I look at him and smiled at him.

"So, i gotta go. There are some customers to feed on." He smiled and walk out on the staff room.

I immediately grab my bag, and walk out on the café

~~

I'm done taking a bath, and brushing my teeth, so i jumped on my bed and grab my phone that placed on the lamp.

I clicked my phone and the time in L.A popped out.

Yeah. I moved in L.A. Because i want to stay here until i met Felix who helped me to find a job, and a small apartment where i was laying down right now.

And it's already 8 p.m. I clicked again my phone to turn it off, but it vibrated. I opened it again and there's a chat message.

It's name was Mark.

8:02 PM

Markimalooza:

Hi there!

Sean:

Who's this?

Markimalooza:

Markimalooza! Haha Kidding! I'm Mark.

8:06 PM

Sean:

I'm not joking. Why are you chatting me?

Markimalooza changed his name into Mark

Mark:

Kinda, boring.

8:10 PM

Sean:
I'm sorry but, i'm not talking to strangers.

Mark:
Awww..😔 but i want to talk to you more😢.

Sean:
I'm sorry, but i need to sleep. Goodnight.

I turned off my phone, and turn off the lamp that placed on the nightstand and i close my eyes until i finally got my sleep.

Mark.. who is this guy?