Day 15.3

SEAN

"Well, we need to go now. Just enjoy your date, you two love birds." Felix said and he winked at me.

"Stop, you idiot." Mark said and he playfully punched Felix on the shoulder.

Everyone laughed except me. Because Mark was standing beside me and his right arm was resting on my right shoulder! I can't even move an inch because-- i'm so fvcking nervous!

"To be honest, we need to go now. Wade has something to do so he needs our help." He explained.

"Okay! Okay! You can go now." Mark said and he laughed.

"As you wish, your honor." Felix put his arm on his back and he kneeled like a royal bow on his king. He looks like shit.

"Stop that Felix! You look like an idiot!" Bob yelled and all of them laugh. Okay, i laughed too but, silently.

Felix stood up and he dust his pants.

"Well, see you later, you two birds?" Felix teased and laughed.

"Yeah, yeah." Mark said.

And then the three walked away from the two of us, and leaving Mark and I standing beside a carousel. Mark put down his arm and he look at me.

"So, hi?" He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hi." I looked away from him and put my both hands on my back. I'm not literally not looking at him, i'm just nervous and... he's handsome.

Oh shit, i'm fvcked up.

"I-i know this is going to be akward but, i want you to know, it's okay if you don't want to talk to me. I know you're too shy to--" I cut him off.

"No, it's okay! I-i'm just nervous. Not literally nervous but, yeah." I said.

"You sure?" He ask. I just nodded and turn around to watch the carousel moved.

"So.. how are you?" He ask.

"Great, as always. How about you?" I said, staring at his beautiful brown eyes even if i'm too shy and nervous. But, it doesn't matter. I know he will not notice it.

"Same. But, why are you staring at me?" He said, laughing.

Fvck.

"S-staring?!" I pretened that i'm shocked, even if i wasn't. "I wasn't staring!"

"I know! I'm just kidding! Don't be so mad!" He said, still laughing like there's no tomorrow.

Oh god, he's so beautiful when he's laughing. My thought said. I can't keep it but, a smiled formed on my face.

"Stop it! You laugh like a crap!" I yelled. But, ended up laughing too. Now, both of us laughing like a shit in this place. I don't care if people are staring at us. I just want to enjoy this moment.

At the moment of realizing our shitness, we manage to calm down on laughing.

"So, want to.. walk around?" He asked.

With no hesitation, i quickly grab his hand and run to a nearby game booth while laughing, again.

"Hey! Chill down!" Mark laughed.