Day 33

MARK

6:43 AM

Markimoo:
Goodmorning my small bean💚

Markimoo:
Wake up, i made a breakfast for you😊😊

Markimoo:
If you reading this now, come down here to eat your breakfast before you go to your work😊 i already serve them in the table. They're waiting for you.

6:44 AM

Markimoo:
If you need anything, just text or call me. I'll be at the supermarket, okay? Love you💚💚💚

6:45 AM

Jackaboi:
Noooo! Don't leave me love💔

Jackaboi:
I want to stay with you😢

6:46 AM

Markimoo:
Don't be so douschbag today love💚 you have a work later, remember?

Jackaboi:
Yeah but, i want to spend my time with you😢

6:47 AM

Jackaboi:
Don't you remember? I only have 4 days left before i leave LA😢😢

Jackaboi:
Pleasee Markimoo?

6:48 AM

Markimoo:
I know love, but i need to go to the market. Your fridge is empty and i need to fill it okay?

Markimoo:
Don't worry love, i wouldn't took long to buy some stuffs.

Jackaboi:
Okay love..😔

6:49 AM

Jackaboi:
Come back here after you buy all the stuffs, okay?

Markimoo:
I will love💚

Jacakaboi:
But, how about your fans? They will see you there?

Markimoo:
Don't worry love! I got my glasses and my cap! Bwahahaha!!!

6:50 AM

Jackaboi:
Silly❤❤

Jackaboi:
Just be careful, okay?

Markimoo:
I will love💚

6:51 AM

Markimoo:
I gotta go love. If you're feeling hungry, just go down to the kitchen okay?

Jackaboi:
I will love❤

Jackaboi:
Bye❤❤

6:52 AM

Markimoo:
See yah later love💚

Seen 6:52 AM

~~

I close the door of my car using my feet because my arms was full of paper bags that i bougt on the market. I walked to the door of his apartment and called Jack.

"Jack? Are you still there?" I called. Suddenly, a running footsep was coming through the door. And then the door opened revealing Jack, still on his pajamas.

"Markimoo!" He squealed and he pull me on a tight hug. I chuckled and kissed his cheeks.

"Did you have work today, right?" I asked. He pulls off on his hug and he nodded. "Why are you still in here? I thought you were at your work?"

"Yup, i have but i don't feel to be on my work today." He said.

"Why? What if, they're fired you?" I replied.

"They wont. Felix explained to our manager that i will gone for awhile. So, once that i got back here, i can continue my work." He explained.

"Okay but, why didn't you said it to me earlier?" I said.

"So you will come here and we can spend our day and time, love." He pouts and he cupped my face.

"Awwww, my poor Jackboi!" I said and  smiled. "But before i enter, kiss me first--"

And with that, he don't let me to complete what i was gonna say because he already know what i was gonna say. He pulled me on a soft, addictive kiss. I kissed back for response and we pull off to catch our breath.

"You're getting better on it, huh?" I said. He said and he nodded. We chuckled and he help me to get inside.

I put the bags on the table in the kitchen and he sit back again on the table, finishing his food.

"What do you want for lunch?" I asked while putting down the stuffs from the paperbag.

"Anything love." He looked up to me and he smiled. I nodded and i smiled back and i continue to separate the foods.

I hope this day will never ends. I wish he won't really leave me. But, it was his parents and i can't stop him. The only way that i can see him again was is to spend my whole time to him, and wait him until he comes back here when he leaves LA.

I really gonna miss this guy so much..