Day 14

SEAN

What's happening to Mark? Why did he tell him that i'm 'jealous'? I don't really care about that girl but, there's a weird feeling inside of me was- i don't know! It is really confusing. I tried my best to ignored it but, it is really confusing.

Fvck.

And about my reason yesterday? It's just a- you know- lie. It is not an accident for real, i-i just.. lied to him.

I think i'm jealous. And that's why i blocked him. But it's not my intension to blocked him forever! But i manage to unblocked him and he apologize to me about telling me about it. I don't know but, fvck.

"Sean?" I shrugged as i turned my face to Felix who across the table. He looked worried.

"Are you okay?" He said with a concern tone on his voice.

"Yeah. Just, thinking some things, 'yah know.." I lied. I'm thinking about Mark, literally.

He sighed and looked at the glass window beside on him. "Look, you're gonna meet him tomorrow and i want you to be happy, okay?" He said, still looking at the glass mirror

"But it's just a meet up, Felix! It's not a big deal, right?" I said. And he looked to me.

"Not a big deal? Come on Sean, you like to meet him, right? And your saying 'it's not a big deal'?" He explained.

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, i want to meet him, it's because i want to know more about him! And he said it to me too!"

"You're a bitch. Come on, let's get going. I don't want to argue anymore." He stood up and arranged his denim coat. Because it's cloudy and cold outside.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the place where you and Mark are gonna meet." He said.

I nodded and stood up on my seat and go out on the cafeteria.

While were walking down the streets, i can't keep my head of to Mark. Because by the time i woke up and now, all i do was thinking about him. I want to say to Felix about this weird feeling but, i'm scared. I'm scared of his reaction when i said to him this feeling.

Fvck again.

I can't think it anymore. I need a break. I will meet Mark tomorrow and that's not a big deal. We're gonna meet only and be friends in real life.

"Sean?" I shaked my head off as i see Felix stop walking. "Were here."

"Where are we?" I questioned him and he pointed something.

I looked on what he was pointing, and i see a small carnival and a big ferris wheel on it.

"Wow! This is wonderful! I never seen this before!" I said excitedly.

I looked at him and a shocked expression on his face has formed.

"Really? You haven't seen this place before?" He said, still in shocked.

I nodded and looked again on the carnival.

This place is so cool! I've never seen this before. Even if i moved in here, there are some places that i don't know, here in LA. But, this is great! The carnival was located down the street only, and it was close at the cafe! These place has a carousel, game booths, octopus ride, a gigantic ferris wheel and so much more! It was large and wide and full of people playing, and enjoying.

"You seem so happy, huh?" I took a short glance on him and focus again on the carnival.

"Yeah. I think this place will be memorable to me." I said. I can't keep it, but a smile was formed in my face. And this feeling right now? Still confuses me but, it feels so nice, and i was so happy today. Because tomorrow, me and Mark are gonna meet in real life.

I grab my phone that placed on my pocket, and quickly chatted Mark.

Sean:
Hey Mark!

After a few seconds, he replied back.

Mark:
Hey Sean!

9:43 AM

Mark:
How are you?

Sean:
Great😊. How about you?

Mark:
Same as yours😊

9:44 AM

Sean:
Well i guess, see you tomorrow?

Mark:
Sure! You know, i'm so excited to meet you!

Sean:
Same😊

9:45 AM

Sean:
Felix show me the place and it looks awsome!

Mark:
Oh you see it?

Sean:
Of course! Actually, were here on the place where we gonna meet tomorrow😊.

9:46 AM

Mark:
Great! I guess we see tomorrow at 10?

Sean:
Sure😁

Mark:
Can't wait to see you, bud!

9:47 AM

Sean:
Same😊.

Sean:
Well, i gotta go! See you tomorrow!

Mark:
Okay! See yah!

Seen 9:48 AM

I clicked the power button and put my phone back on my pocket. And as i lift my head, i can't keep a glance at the carnival in front of me.

"He chatted you?" I looked at him and nodded.

"I guess, you really want see him huh?" He smirked but i just laughed at him.

I think i know this feeling already. It's different from others but,

I feels so nice to me.