Day 36

9

SEAN

This is the day, the day i'll be leaving Mark alone here in LA. I don't know if i can leave him here alone because any moment now or later, his depression and anxiety may come back again once i left.

I know his best friends are in there to help him, but i know Mark..

And i know what he can do..

"Love, did you pack all your things?" I suddenly snapped out on my thoughts when Mark talked.

"Y-yeah. I think i packed all the things i need there." I said as i closed the suitcase and placed it down the bed. He nodded and he helped me on the suitcase i holding.

We go out on my room and we walked on the door. I opened the door and he gestured me to go first, and i mouted 'thank you' to him. He nodded and he closes we walked to his car.

"Love.." I said. He turned around.

"Yep?" He said. I hold his hand and smiled.

"Don't go to the park in the midnight again, okay?" I said. "And if your lonely and sad, you can go to Felix, Bob, Wade and others to entertain yourself and hang out with them, okay?"

He nodded and smiles. "Okay love."

"And if you really don't want to hang out with them, we can skype anytime." I said and smiled. He nodded and he pulled me on a hug.

"I will do all the things you said to me, love." He said. "And i promise, i will not go to the park in the midnight again."

"Good. That's my baby boy!" I said and we both laughed. He pulls off and he pecked my lips before he pull the suitcase on the car. I followed him and i enter and seat on the side of the driver's seat. He enters too and he closes the door and he put the key in the ignition.

"What time is it, love?" He asked and looked up too me. I pull of my sleeve to reveal my wrist watch and i see it's 3:34 AM

"3:34 in the morning, love." I said.

"Want to go on a coffee shop first?" He said. I nodded and smiled. He smiled too and he started the engine and he drove out.

Bye apartment.. i will miss you :(

~~

After we take our early breakfast on a coffee shop, finally Mark drove me on the airport. He pulls the car on the front of the entrance of the airport. There are also many people going in and out of the airport. I go out on the car and him too to get my suitcase. Just one suitcase only.

When he finally get it, he give it to me and i thank him.

I sighed and looked at him. "So, i think  this is my last view in LA."

"Yeah.. and i know you will miss it." He said with a sad tone.

"And i will miss you too, you know." I said and i pulled him into a hug. Suddenly, my tears bursted out on my eyes.

I can feel too that, he's crying. Because he burried his face on my shoulder.

"Come on bud! Cheer up! Don't be sad!" I cheered even if it so hard for me to leave him.

"I can't.." He said. "I can't be happy without you."

"You can Mark!" I pull off on our hug and i hold his hand and looked up to him. His eyes were watery and his nose were red. "Look, your friends are here to cheer you up! So don't worry, okay?"

"I don't know... i want you to be with my side. Always and forever.." He cried.

"Mark, how many times did i tell you that i won't stay long in Ireland. Once they done saying it to me, i'll fly back again here you know.." I said. He stayed silent for a moment and he suddenly hugged me.

"You will come back, promise?" He said.

"I promise." I said. I pulled off and i cupped his face and kissed him. He kissed back and we stayed there for a while. But i pulled off when i realized that my plane will be taking off.

"Mark, i promise i will come back, okay?" I said and kissed him in the forehead for the last time.

"Okay." He said and he forced a smile. I smiled back and turned around to enter the terminal. But i turned around and smiled.

"Once i come back, make sure you will prepare my favorite meal, okay?" I laughed.

"I will love!" He said and laughed. I waved at him and turned around again to enter the terminal.

I wish i can ignore this flight. But, i can't. I think that 'thing' is important.. but, i will miss Mark. I know we can skype but, the feeling of seeing each other in real is more interesting and fun..

I wiped my tears as i enter the terminal. I walked to the counter to my flight.

And i walked to the benches, waiting for my flight..