Day 13

(Okay, so i think this chapter updated soooo lately and i am sorry for that. It's just writer's block and many school works X(. Thanks for reading and sorry for slowwwwe update!😅)

MARK

"What's the problem of this guy??" I look at Wade, which playing at my computer and me on the couch.

"What?" He looked over to me.

"He fvcking blocked me Wade! I also said to Felix about it but he's not replying!"

"What's the reason why he blocked you?"

"I don't know--"

I looked again on our conversation and see what i have done.

"Shit! I'm stupid as fvck!" I lay my body on the couch and cover my face with my hands, not worrying if my phone slides off my chest.

"Mark, what the fvck is the reason!"

"I think he's jealous!" I feel my whole face blushed into a bright red as my face.

"Jealous WHAT?!" I hear Wade's voice risen up.

I stood up and walk towards to him.

"I think so.." I kneel on the side of him, and he turned his chair in front of me.

"Seriously, Mark? A man jealousing with no reason?"

"No! I-i have a reason why he's jealous.."

"Come on, tell me."

I stood up and a frowned formed on my faced.

"When i said to him that, i met a girl, down the streets and named Amy, he suddenly don't text back! And guess what? He blocked me!" I complainee to him.

Wade rolled his eyes and turned his chair on the computer and continued his game.

"So your saying that, he's jealous because you met a girl down the streets?"

I nodded and seated again on the couch.

"So the point is, he's gay?"

My eyes widened and i turned my body to him.

"G-gay?? W-wait, seriously Wade?"

"Yeah, you said that he's jealous and he blocked you. So the main reason is, he's jealous because you met a girl and he thinks you like her."

"What?!" I marched toward to him and turned his chair onto mine.

"Wade! Amy and me are just friends! I-i don't really have a feelings on Amy, though.." He turned again his chair and focused again on the computer.

"Don't say it to me, say it to Jack."

"Jack?" I said on a confused tone, and facial expression.

"Jack, the guy who you chatted with."

"Man, it's not Jack. It's Sean."

"Whatever."

I stood up again, and go upstairs to go on my room. I closed the door and tossed my body on the bed.

I grabbed my phone, and opened our conversation.

Mark:
Man, come on please? Talk to me.

Mark:
Let me explain...

9:36 AM