The power of a punch:

Anna

I sighed and wrapped my hands in tape. The red bag stood tall, almost as if asking me to punch it. 

"Calm Down girl." I whispered, knowing my anger was going to get the best of me. Well, I tried, I thought, beginnign to punch and kick the thing as if it were my life.

"Wow." i heard someone say under their breath, and I turned sharply, finding my brother watching me with parted lips. I gave him a small smile.

"What?" He gestured to the bag and my hands.

"Didn't know you did this."

"I started right after Grandma and Grandpa told me I couldn't go with you." he shut his eyes and muttered,

"I'm really sorry-" I cut him off, turning back to the back, my anger flaring up again.

"it's ok. I don't give a shit about them anymore."

"But I thought you were staying with us..." i scoffed and glanced back at him.

"They don't want me. You can tell. Everyone can see it, especially Jamie. Which is why," i gave the red punching bag a hard sidekick, "I'm leaving." 

"you're what?" I felt Henry's heavy hand on my shoulder, and was pulled around to face him.

"What do you mean you're leaving?" I shrugged it off and began flexing my fingers.

"Just what I said. I'm moving, leaving the state." 

"When were you going to plan to tell me."

"I wasn't." I muttered lowly, but he heard me anyway.

"What the fuck, Anna! You weren't planning on telling anyone that you were going to leave!" By now his voice carried across the field and I prayed that no one else was listening. 

"I don't have to tell you anything Henry! You LEFT ME in that GOD DAMN HELL HOLE for more than HALF OF my LIFE!" i watched as he opening his mouth, but I stoppe him giving him a hard push.

"I WAS BEAT UP EVERY FUCKING NIGHT! I WAS ABUSED! I HAVE SCARS!" I picked up my bag and began to march off the field, when I turned back or a second and said sharply,

"And you never called. Texted. Emailed. Wrote a god damn letter. Came to the house and asked. Never. So no Henry, I don't have to tell you one thing." With that, I walked off the field and out to the parking lot, where I slid down the wall and dropped my stuff. Closing my eyes, I tried to contain the sob that was trying to escaped my lips, but it didn't work. Soon, my body was shaking and tears were running down my face, but I didn't make a sound. After a while, I sghed and stood up, making a decision. Pressing a few buttons on my phone, I waited for it to be picked up.

"Hi. Yeah, I was wondering if I could still take you put on that favor you offered....."

_______________________________________________________________________________

I know it's a short chapter, but the next ones will be longer....I just had to get this one outof the way.....it broke my heart in half.

Please vote!!!

-FindingDori15