1

**Bailey's POV**

A positive sign starts to form on my pregnancy test.

That was two months ago.

I didn't need a doctor to confirm my pregnancy. Within the next few days, my period was late. I knew that could just be a coincidence, but after a few more weeks, I began to develop morning sickness. I haven't told a soul, and I haven't gone to the clinic to get checked on or to get morning sickness medicine, even though I know I should. 

To top it off, I've gained a ton of weight. Let's just say I'm very thankful it isn't bikini season.

The best part is, no one has noticed yet. Two-Bit leaves so early for work that I get sick after he's left the house. I have to wear giant clothes to cover my gained weight, but no one in the gang seems to have figured it out yet. Everyone has their own little lives to take care of now.

About a month ago, Two-Bit and I decided to move in together. He works overtime to make it so we can pay for the house, but he insists that I finish my last year of high school first. I feel bad about it, but I agree that I should finish school so I have a chance to get a good job in the future. Plus, I babysit Aliyah from 3-9 every day after I get out of school, and all day on the weekends. I don't get paid, but Alex needs all of the help she can get since she's trying to provide for Aliyah on her own.

In other news, Darry legally took guardianship over Johnny and I just after I found out I was pregnant. It's great to finally have a supportive figure in our lives, and I know it's helping Johnny immensely. He stays full time at the Curtis home and is finally on his way to graduating high school, as well as working at a diner in town.

Johnny isn't the only person who got a job, either. Victoria and Jessica work at a coffee shop and Alex works for a clothing store, both on the Soc side of town. Soda and Kayla still work at the DX, Ponyboy finally got a job at the local library, and Darry still rooves houses, but has also gotten into constructing them, too. Lauren is going to the community college to become an architectural designer with hopes of opening her own business someday. With all the extra money coming in, the Curtis's never struggle with paying a bill.

Soda and Kayla stay at the Curtis house with Lulu, too. Last week, Soda decided he didn't want her living in the horrible conditions she was anymore and stormed out with her and all of her stuff. Since then, she's been at the Curtis house full time, but they've been talking about getting their own place soon. It's really crowded over there, especially when Jessica decides to spend the night, but Darry somehow makes it work.

The only person in the gang that needs some extra help sometimes is Alex. She's been staying in Dally's apartment at Buck's with Aliyah, but as she gets older, it becomes more clear to Alex that Buck's is no place to raise a baby. She still manages to provide for Aliyah on her own, but having Dally back would make things a lot easier on her. I can tell she's waiting desperately for him to return, but most of us have given up hope that he'll ever come back.

That's what I'm afraid of: having this kid and Two-Bit leaving me.

I've been through a lot in the past year. I've tried to kill myself, I've gotten kidnapped, almost killed in a tornado, and beaten senseless countless times by my parents. But I never would've guessed I'd be pregnant with my boyfriend's baby this early.

Especially when he didn't know.

WELCOME BACK BABIESSSS ITS SEQUEL TIME!!