Chapter 4-So What's The Plan?

CHAPTER 4-So What’s The Plan?

“Poor Henry.” Kim let out.

“I told you this wasn’t gonna work.” That was from Kelly.

“Can you please let down your voices?” Kate whispered.

They were hiding down behind chairs in the court. They had actually sneaked in behind sweeping machines. They had been there listening to Kayla and Henry as they were talking.

“I don’t think he will continue the plan with us.” Kim said getting up from behind the chairs after Henry had left the court

.

“Of course he will. Henry is not a kind who gives up easily. He won’t stop.” Kate said.

“I hope so. Our plan has to work.”

“Exactly! Our plan has to work. Astounding three never fail. Don’t ever forget that.”

“Yeah. Of course I haven’t. We’ll achieve this.”

“Perfect! We have to teach this Jenny a great lesson.” The girls conversed as they left the volleyball court.

THE NEXT DAY [OLD MUSIC ROOM]-AFTER  SCHOOL

“Wow, where did you get these crazy ideas from?” Henry asked.

“That’s the power of the astounding three” Kate responded.

“Yeah, you girls are really astounding.” Henry extolled.

“But, again Jenny is the problem. If I have to do that, then she is going to get into my way.”

“Henry dear, don’t worry about that. We put important but dodgy nuisance into consideration before making our plans. During summer, we will engage her into so many things that she’ll be no bother at all.”

“You’re sure? She is really difficult you know.”

“Of course we know that but we are much more difficult.” Kelly chuckled.

“Just trust us on this. You’ll see.” Kim blurted.

“Kayla is also very difficult. She doesn’t wanna speak to me again. It’s like I’m tormenting her life. I don’t wanna be a bother for her.” Henry pointed out.

“Henry are you doubting us? Come on get on some ego, you need that.” Kim said. “Okay, fine! No more complains.” Henry raised his two hands as giving in.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about.” Kim winked.

“Okay, so what else?” Henry asked in enthusiasm.

“We’re gonna ask you some questions especially about your girlfriend. You have to provide the relevant information because we will be needing it very much in our plan.” Kate said.

“First question!” Kim shot her hands up in excitement.

“Yes?” they all listened.

“Can you give me Mark’s phone number?” she asked.

They all stared at one another with wide eyes.

PLAN 1-AFTER SCHOOL

Kayla walked towards the back school gate. It was about a week after she had last spoken to Henry. It really worked because she had not even seen him again after that. She was relieved but somehow she felt a little sad within. She doesn’t even know why she felt that. She remembers how he looked at her with care. He cared about her. She thought.