Homesick

Scott curled up in his tiny bunk bed. He loved being on tour, but sometimes it got overwhelming being in different states everyday and doing sold out performances every night. He loved performing, but sometimes he wished he was just at home cuddling or watching movies with Mitch instead of the hustle and bustle of tour. He missed home so badly.

He missed the late night heart to heart talks he and Mitch would have. He missed his cat who annoyed him to all hell and back, but he still loved him regardless. He missed sleeping in his own bed where he at least has room to stretch out.  He missed home. Scott sighed and moped, wishing his Mitch would come cuddle him. As if by magic Mitch walked in, searching for Scott. He frowned when he spotted Scott in his bunk bed with a sad look on his face.  "Hey, peanut butter. What's got you down in the dumps?" he asked, hoisting himself up to the bunk and cuddling with his sad friend.

Scott slightly smiled at the nickname, but frowned again. "I just miss home sometimes. I love doing my dream, but sometimes it gets exhausting. I miss home, I miss my bed, but most importantly I miss spending time with you" he sighed and turned away from Mitch.  Mitch asked him "aww baby are you homesick?" He frowned when Scott nodded his head.

Mitch cuddled up to Scott, deciding that the best action to take was to cuddle him until he was back to his happy energetic self. Scott turned to face Mitch, pulling him closer to himself, even though there was barely enough room for one person.  The two almost drifted off to sleep, when Scott spoke up. "Mitchy? Are you sleeping?"  "No. Do you need anything?" Mitch asked. "No. I just want to say that when I'm with you I feel safety and comfort. It doesn't matter what city, state, or country we're in, when I'm with you I feel like I'm at home. You are my home."  Mitch stared at Scott in awe, tears silently streaming down his face.

Scott looked down, really worried. "Oh my God. Did I say something wrong? God, I'm sorry if I did." Scott apologized. Mitch weakly slapped Scott's chest. "Happy tears, babe. It was just so sweet I started crying." He explained. Mitch leaned up and pecked Scott's cheek. "You're my home too. I feel safe with you. I feel protected. When you're with me I feel as though I'm back at home. Especially when I'm anxious and you hug me. You're home for me too Scott." Mitch said through his tears.

Scott kissed his cheek mumbling "That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me" against Mitch's cheek. They decided to take a small nap after the emotional hour, knowing that no matter how much they missed home,  they could find home in each other.

A/N: y'all I'm sorry about not posting double yesterday. After school I had to get ready for a party and  which took up all the time I had. And I fell asleep after the party cuz I was tired. I'm so sorry for not posting yesterday.