Planning When, Where and How

V Pov

It was night still not bothering to go back into the hideout. I looked at my phone seeing that's it's 1:32 am and going onto my contacts seeing MY angles number at the top of the list. Should I or should I not? Asking myself, after thinking for a few seconds I shrugged and decided to call him or text him....god dammit back to choosing rather this, rather that I'm sick of it. Without caring I called him after three buzzes he surprisingly picked up.

"H-Hello~? Who's c-calling?" I hear his beautiful angle voice on the other end. Smiling.

"You don't recognize the number kitten?" I asked smirking leaning against an brick wall near the hideout.

"Oh....? OOOOOOOHHHH!! Your t-t-the...........hmmm...oh the guy that called me an kitten right?!" He asked. I don't even need to see his face I already know he's smiling.

"Correct...where are you right know kitty?" I asked smirking, looking at the cloudy sky.

"I-I'm--w-well.......was s-sleeping w-with Mu Mu..my dog." He yawned after. I stay silent for awhile but became awkward, knowing that's he is still on the phone to I decided to ask him.

"Kitten....how about we meet at your restaurant or at the park? I live about five blocks away and the park in between my house and your restaurant, I can come over and pick you up. How about it?" I asked walking away from the hideout area, deciding to go home and rest for my little date.

"Sure! I love to go to the park! But I don't know how father will reacted..my mommy might let me." I grew angry about his father he's ones of thought fathers. Protection, protection, protection.......protection. That word is making me sick to my stomach.

"How about not telling him? It'll be our little secret my little kitten~." I said while smirking brushing thru my hair while walking into my bedroom looking for something to wear for him tomorrow.

"O-okay....I also didn't tell father about you either...hey!!? You give me an nickname that's 'kitten' so I'm giving you one............how about *gasped* what's your name I forgot to asked!? My names in Kim SeokJin but call me Jin, the people my patents trust can call me Jinnie *giggles*." I rolled my eyes at his cuteness, already tell that he's innocent my little angle.

"My name is V, but my real name is Kim Taehyung just call me Taehyung for short. Alright kitty?" I asked putting my phone down and setting him on speaker while changing my clothes.

"Taehyung?! I found your new nickname.....how about TaeTae?!" My heart skipped a beat when he said that 'Taetae'? I always wanted an nickname besides alien it makes me cringe.

"Taetae is amazing....thank you Jinn-I mean Jin." I said smiling while laying on my bed messing with an old gun that had broken-down during an mission last year. I kept talking to about 3:48 am in the middle of my conversation I hear him yawn he sounds like an child.

"Looks like somebody is sleepy~." I said teasingly throwing my old beat up gun to the floor making an huge *clap* and *crack* sound making my angle worry I mentally cursed myself. I hate making him worry and I'm the cost.

"W-w-what was that?" I can hear the worry in his voice, making me frown.

"Nothing Jin...just.....I knocked something over and broke. It was glass but alright." I lied while picking up the broken pieces of gun and old gun powder. Looking at it confused, but then I notice the time it's already 4:00!?!?! Oh shit! I can't be late for this planing on how to kidnap the CEO's son. I say goodbye to Jin my little kitten didn't want me to go yet how sweet of him, but people have important business take care of. He said his goodbye and I turned my phone off getting into bed falling asleep dreaming about my kitten hugging and kissing each other I smiled alot that night.

 He said his goodbye and I turned my phone off getting into bed falling asleep dreaming about my kitten hugging and kissing each other I smiled alot that night

(Still loving this~~~~~😘😍)