They Can't Hurt Nor Kill You

(Warning short chapter. It feels short to me)

V Pov

I watched as our guards carry an unconscious Jin towards an dark room with just an wooden chair with ropes on the arms and ropes on the legs. I watched all of them secretly behind an half closed door of my hideout bedroom shaking in pure anger and frustration. I know that once Jin wakes up he'll freak the fuck out and I don't want to hear that it'll hurt my ears, eyes, my heart and just from seeing him like this makes me want to kill all of them.

I heard an door closed and see the others walking away from the door that they put my kitten in. It looks like they were still fussing about the violent behavior they have done to my kitten when he panicked early cause of Yoonig decided to be an fucking creep towards him. My poor kitty probably think he was gonna be raped..........if he knows what that is. I did see an table covered with an white ripped up cloth and I know what's under there and it makes me want to vomit just from seeing my kitten being tortured. I won't let that happen.

I checked if the fuckers were all gone before moving quietly towards the metal door. Trying my best trying not to make any noise to alarm them as I unlocked the door making an loud creaking as it slides on the floor hurting my ears, without hesitation I slammed the door open making an huge echo that can wake everyone up or alarm them. I ran inside the dark room slamming the door closed once again and grabbing the huge metal table covered with an ripped up cloth pushing it towards the door blocking the door way. I know that someone is coming cause I hear loud and rushing footsteps as I struggled to untie an crying?! I never knew he woken up and I know that he's scared.

"V-V....w-w-w-where..a-a-are..- w-where-" I cut him off by lifting his head up facing me.

"It's okay Jin. I'm here and I need you to try and not to make any loud noises or they'll hear us. Okay?" I asked him reaching into my pocket.

"Y-Y-Y.........yes..." He cried out hanging his head do to weakness.

Taking out my box cuter knife and cutting the ropes as fast as I can. Just when I freed his left wrist I heard banging on the door...violent banging and I know that I needed to hurry up. What also doesn't help me is that Jin is crying a little loud from fear.

"Jin. Jin! You need to calm down! I won't be able to help you if your panicking like this." I said holding his left hand for comfort.

I went back to freeing him and I tried my best to not slice him in the process. Freeing his right hand, then his right ankle and then left ankle seeing how red they were already from the ropes. He didn't even move that much. I helped him up as he struggled to keep his footing from the pain as he cry's in my shoulder. I heard the metal table start to move and Jin crying increased holding me in an death grip, picking him up bridal style and running towards an secret door that I only new about kicking it open running inside then slamming it shut once again hearing it lock itself.

We were outside now and behind the hideout. I started to run towards my car hearing the metal table being knocked over and the door opening up. Jin's head is resting on my shoulder still crying and shaking. I made it to my car places Jin in the passenger seat quickly and I ran into the drivers seat starting the car, then started to back out almost hitting the black van in the process. I started to drive away from the hideout as fast as I can after hearing yelling. I made sure that we were far from the hideout before slowing down trying not to scare Jin even more then he his.

(2 hours late)

"T-Taehyung....*sniff*.....w-who...who w-were....w-" I cut him off.

"Nobody. They're just......nobody. Just don't worry about it okay?" I asked pulling up to my secret house.

"Y-Yes...i-i-is t-that...y-your......house..?" He asked me looking surprise.

"Yeah. Like it or...love it?" I asked him. He nodded his head smiling and whipping the last few tears from his face.

 He nodded his head smiling and whipping the last few tears from his face

"I...l-love it!" He shyly said hugging himself.

"Your going to live with me for now on. To keep you safe...from anyone." I said getting out of the car.

I walked over to the passengers door and unlocked it for Jin reaching my hand out for him. I can tell that he's still scare and also cold cause it's night right now he's shaking uncontrollably. I slipped my jean jacket off trying to at least make him a little warm.

I walked him into the which was already warm. To warm for Jin cause he was falling asleep as soon I walked him in. I rolled my eyes and smiled lifting him up bridal style carrying him towards my bedroom.

 I rolled my eyes and smiled lifting him up bridal style carrying him towards my bedroom

I carefully placed him on my bed. Before I got in with him pulling him close to me for more warmth. Before I fell asleep I hoped that they won't fine my secret house.