Fluffy Pink, Kitten

(Warning: might be a short chapter. To me it might be short.....)
V Pov

I woken up by my phone alarm going off. I yawned then groaned in annoyance but smiled when I saw my adorable little kitten laying on my chest now........than laying next to me like last night. I can tell that he's happy with me....just by looking at his eyes and the way he always stuttering around me plus he looks away from me everytime I talk to him.

I started to brush thru his brown hair feeling how soft it is. Smelling the sweet villa sent coming off at every brush I make. I kissed his head multiple times until he woke up, rubbing his eyes and yawning as he fist my shirt with his left hand. I smiled when he fell back to sleep trying to get more comfortable on my chest just hearing his calming breaths makes me tired but I can't fall asleep again because I need to get him more clothes. That I would love to see him in.

I carefully lifted him off placing him on the pillow next to me, I smiled at his little whipper in protest. Once again I kissed his forehead before getting ready to leave but I went to my closet taking out an big black box full of clothes that he probably would love cause it's his favorite color. These are just for inside the house.

Just happy that these are over his size

Just happy that these are over his size. But I know that he won't mind at all cause I saw him wearing girl clothing before. Probably just for fun.

I yawned after taking an shower and walking out of the bathroom with an towel around my waist but I made sure Jin wasn't wake which he wasn't thank god. Walking over to my dresser I pulled out an black leather jacket, black jeans and an white shirt. Just in case in an emergency I picked up my gun from my dresser and put extra bullets in my pocket, with an knife and walked out the room so Jin can sleep peacefully without me waking him up by accident.

I walked outside and was hit with an cold breeze but I didn't care I only cared if Jin walks out here and would freeze cause of the wrong clothes. Getting into my other car I sighed, it's been so long ever since I drove in this I'm just lucky that none of the others see me drive in this.

 Getting into my other car I sighed, it's been so long ever since I drove in this I'm just lucky that none of the others see me drive in this

Starting up the car and turning on the heat cause it's fucking freezing. I didn't even know that it will be this cold out here and in this car before I could even back out my phone buzzed from an text. I picked it up and saw that it was from Jin, I looked out the window of my car and see him looking like he was going to cry. I texted him back saying that I'm going to get him new clothes, he replied with an okay.