Almost Caught And A Kiss/Confession?!

V Pov

I was sleeping peacefully with Jin but his hair woke me up cause its inside my nose. Smiling at his peaceful face he looks like an baby, an innocent little baby. I kissed his head multiple times and his nose. Carefully placing Jin on the other side of my bed and got up to get ready for the day. After I was done getting ready I walked out of the bathroom drying my hair when I entered my room Jin wasn't their. I started to panic cause I don't remember cleaning up the aftermath from Ken.

I quickly dried my hair and ran downstairs. Once I did I see Jin just starting at the huge puddle of blood on the floor, the walls, the windows, and a tiny bit on the front door. I silently walked up to Jin who face is just looking at it like an curious three year old.

"Taetae....what happened? Is that b-blood..Taetae??" Jin asked me tightening his hold on the pink fluffy blanket I give him.

"No Jin it's.......just red paint." I lied pulling him away from the aftermath of last night.

"Oooohh!!! What was Taetae doing last night!?" He asked me smiling happily looking at me.

"I actually had an accident.." I lied once again.

"What happened?! Are you okay??!" He asked me looking at me with worry in his eyes.

"Yes I'm okay Jinnie. I just fell." Lying for the third time. This doesn't even hurt and I don't feel guilty.

"Okay!" With that he ran upstairs hugging his fluffy blanket like an teddy bear. He is to innocent.

When I heard an door slam shut I ran towards the kitchen taking out the mop an some water and started to clean the blood as quickly as he can. I ran back to put the mop away and got an black cloth dipping it into the water bucket that is slowly turning red and started cleaning the windows, the front door, and the wall. I sighed in frustration and the pain from my hands from the strong cleaning.

I was going upstairs to check on Jin who suddenly burst out of the bathroom with his fluffy blanket wrapped around his gorgeous body. My eyes never left eyes cover body that is still wet it's not helping me that his hair his also soaking wet plus he ran downstairs. I snapped myself out of my trance and smiled softly while brushing thru my hair with my hand and walked downstairs noticing Jin who is looking outside the window next to the front door with wide open eyes smiling like an child.

I walked up to him and back hugged him making him jump but giggled after still looking outside. I buried my face in his neck giving him little kisses causing him to shiver.

"What you looking for or at?" I asked still kissing him.

"There's an beach over their! Can we go Taetae please!?" He asked me turning around.

I smiled at him and kissed his forehead before nodding making him run back upstairs with an faint blush on his face. I started thinking on how I would confess to him but I can't help it, every time I talk to him I feel like saying 'I love you' but.....he's to innocent and sensitive he'll probably doesn't understand about that love and not the family love. Sighing I sat down on the couch rubbing my head getting an little frustrated at this...but I just decided to give in........I'm telling him at the beach probably at sun set cause Jin told me that his father told his mother that he loves at sun set so? He probably think everyone does that to.

Loud foot steps came running downstairs. I turned around and see Jin in an oversized pink sweater, pink fluffy boots, blue pastel jeans, purple mittens, and an pink fluffy hat. Smiling at him making him blush and looked down while I walked him towards the front door while holding his hand.

Walking outside the cold wind blew on our bodies making Jin wine in protest while hugging my arm for warmth. I grabbed his hat and pulled it down further so it cover all of his hair making blush and continue to look down. I giggled at his reaction and walked him towards the beach which makes the wind warm and I know that it'll make Jin happy.

As we got closer to the beach I smiled at Jin who is still looking down. I lifted his face up as cringed at the cold wind blowing in his face but he opened his eyes and he ran. I laughed to myself seeing him running towards the beach I continued walking looking at how he played in the sand while smiling widely and laughing. I started to run over to him just to chase him around, he saw me and he ran away from me while laughing as I chased. I can't help but smile once I was starting to catch up. Grabbing his sweaters collar I pulled him back into an hugged, then picked him up and walked him towards the ocean looking at how the setting sun reflecting off the surface.

I carefully sat down while Jin is still in my hold. He wrapped his arms around my neck tightly while smiling softly and laid his head on my shoulder as I kissed him multiple times. He looked up at me still smiling lovely as he pushed his pink fluffy hat up revealing his hair once again while looking at me. He then giggled while he put both hands on my cheeks.

That's when I couldn't hold in any more.....it's just so fucking hard to hold back. Without thinking twice I placed my that was resting on his back on the back on his head holding him in place then I leaned closer to his as he looked at me....his smile disappearing as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I leaned closer until our noses touched he giggled at this contact before he could finish giggling I kissed him.

I kissed him passionately and lovely. I can feel Jin tense up for an bit but he kissed back. I bet Ken never kissed him on the lips before, I seated him my lap as placed my hands on his waist as he wrapped his arms around my neck more pulling me deeper into the kiss. We stopped the kiss for air but I wasn't done I kissed his neck making Jin squeal as I sick, bite, lick, and kiss his sweet spot he was starting to moan a little. Pushing his sweater done at his shoulder to get more of his gorgeous skin as he tried to push me off but failed.

"T-Taetae.....ssss-stop...please.." I heard him squeal out while pushing my chest.

I snapped out of my trance and pushed him off my lap making Jin wine. I felt bad now that I fucking scared him to death.

"Jin..I'm sorry." I said looking straight into his eyes. What surprises me is that he kissed my cheek and smiled while looking like an strawberry.

"I-I...I...l-lov-" I cut off with an kiss.

"I love you even more Jin. More then anything." I smiled at him and hugged me tightly as I kissed his expos neck. With that I picked him up bridal style and walk him back towards the house.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💋

(Tell me if I made any mistakes or errors plz-_-)